Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Contentment burst within

2nd July 2011
Basked in the warm rays where a downward swing brought a different joy.

It was merely pure luck that I got the NDP rehearsal tickets. It's just rehearsal, but it damn worth the time and sweat. Look at the size of stage and number of seats available, it's rather small compared to Kranji Stadium. It's my fortune to grab just 3 tickets. It's been years since I watched NDP. The previous one I watched, could it be my days in Primary 5.

Tard and I met up at Bukit Panjang Plaza. Silly us went to purchase a red tee from Giordano that says "I love SG". We put it on and headed to the washroom in a beeline. After touching up, we had lunch. Mw decided to had her lunch at home at the very last minute.

Photobucket
We had Pizza Hut.

Apparently, we were driving Pizza Hut's staff mad. They dunk a bundles of cutlery in front of us and served horrible stagnant ice-tea. Black particles floating about which was meant to be tea leaves. Our never ending requests got them really busy. I'm so sorry. Sigh.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Numerous drinks.

Photobucket
We had Chicken Royale Pasta and Pizza.

Photobucket
It was then Mw came along and joined us. The weather was scorching hot and I'm glad I reminded everyone to bring their cap along. It ranged from fisherman style to thief look and tennis player. It was really lame as we joke about it. We took 700A straight to Marina Bay. That's why I love Bukit Panjang despite being a small town, it is still a shining star on earth.

Expected long queues that made us walk an entire round as if it was sacred event. Smell of bbq went under my nose before I realised it's all from the usher. I'm sure they had a hard time giving directions as temperatures rose to an unbearable range. Sun at noon beat down relentlessly as we stood within queue and await collection of out goodie bags.

We climbed numerous flights of stairs berfore we reached out seats.

Photobucket
Useless stuffs within the bag. We were expecting food and it turned out vice versa. My cheeks reddened heatedly as I felt faint from the heat of sun. We put on our caps and watch sales of drinks and food rotating before our eyes. Curry puffs, soya bean milk and soft drinks available.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Let's not waste the recycle bag. It gonna be your best mate for shopping oversea, light and convenient. Let's be environmental friendly.

Photobucket

Sets of vouchers provided. Woohoo, shall spend them wisely. Only perfect in the bag.

Photobucket
Photobucket
 I shall update real soon.

I gonna end here abruptly as it's getting late. My eyelids were kind of getting heavy, probably closing soon. I hope everything went smoothly for everyone. Have a great day ahead and live to the fullest.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: