Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Like a bullet train

It's been quite a while since I blogged. As usual, my tagboard was like a wild horse out of control living in bundle of energy. It's probably the most suitable description in my mind at the moment. I can't share a good news of mine with everyone. I got 3 tickets to the National Day Parade rehearsal. Yeah, it might seem to be just a rehearsal but it's as good as the real one except that you don't get to see MPs or President waving to you with a plastered smile. Many tried the ballot but no avail. Thanks to bf, here I am with 3 sets of tickets. 

- So proud -

Yeah, take it that I'm trying to show off (I am, haha - no harm). It's ok as I'm totally indulge in my own happy world after getting hold of the tickets. It's been a long time since I last went to NDP. It could be during my primary school days. I could still vividly remember that Qinling was around with me. We were the best of besties during the days. Oh, it was just so sweet. 15 yrs of friendship still counting.

Definitely I would share my tickets with my besties too. Not like some ingrate who tried the ballot and intended to watch with bf and skip her friends. Who huh? Tsk tsk. Partly expected also. Maybe I can blackmail the one and top up more bubble tea. I just wanna save the earth. Haha.


Photobucket
TADA!

My lovely tickets.

Photobucket

I really hope that the performances are going to be nice and entertaining. My only worry was about getting home. The scary big crowd that dashed into MRT cabin or rowdy groups gathering at the bus stop. That's not the worst. I rather not board the bus than to be stuck right at the door entrance.



Have you ever tried that?

It sucks.



I hate being stuck in between of nowhere. You just gonna worry deep as the door open and clamp you there. It's a horrifying imagination though.

Anyway, I got morning class tomorrow morning. Stay tune for my next massive updates.

Good night.

Hope you too have an enjoyable weekend.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: