Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Rise and shine

23rd May 2011
When the cats away, the mouse will play.

Please note that this is a pre-post.
It's another day for relaxation after a long day of ranting and preaching. It's one day after bf's bdae. I hadn't really celebrated his 22nd birthday officially. Here's one makeup for him. It's his birthday, but we celebrated it as though it's my birthday. He joked endlessly about exploring places of my likings instead of his.

Here I am, at East Coast Park. I love East Coast park more than Pasir Ris for it's fine sand and scenic view. We headed to this Korea restaurant that many celebrities had been to. With a growling tummy, I can eat a cow.


Photobucket


I had this very tasty Soy Bean Paste soup when I was in Korea. I really missed it much like crazy. It's so unavailable in Singapore. Apparently, I found one and here I am. It's a dish I shall never missed.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We ordered a Soy Bean Soup and Bibimbap.

Photobucket


He was totally engrossed in his new iPhone 4 in white that he got the previous night. He totally cast me aside busy fishing with his new downloaded applications. Fancy showing off his hp to me, looking down on my Blackberry. He better watch it as iPhone 5 is coming soon. I'll get one of that to pin his phone down.

Photobucket


Honestly, Fishing Joy is addictive. Oh my...

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

My favourite Kimchi. Love it since it ease my digestion so much. Moreover, it's crispy and spicy.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket
I'm such a glutton. I had a bowl of rice of my own and three-quarters of bibimbap was eaten by me solely. I'm really famished, greedily picking out the yummy ones and threw them right into my mouth. 


Photobucket




Photobucket
I can't really ride a bicycle properly. I can ride on my own, from kicking off to riding. Unfortunately, I can't turn. Perhaps, I'm one of the kind that's handicap in balancing. Bf got to run behind my ass and make sure I do not tumbled down on my way.
 
It's never tiring for the rider but the coach.
 
Some ah pek seriously don't give me face at all. I was about to turn and I realised I'm falling. I brake with my feet and they laugh out loud without a care for my fragile heart. Soul flew the instance.

Photobucket
Poor old man, let him have a rest at MacD. He wanted Coffee Bean, but I'm just too full for another chocolaty drink.

Photobucket


Photobucket
 After a short rest, here we go again.
 

Once again, the shine and rise...

Photobucket

Rustling of leaves sounded like the whistling of a merry tune to my ears. It's an enjoyment to sit by the beach and listen to the sound of waves. Close your eyes and enjoy the breeze brushing against you. It was a perfect day for sun tanning. Unfortunately, I don't wear bikini. The stretch of sand glittered under the glare of the afternoon sun. I'm glad I escape a painful sunburnt. The feathery clouds rose across the cerulean sky and brought the peace and calm out of me.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

His jump pose.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yay, graduation day. Nope, I'm just kidding. I still can't turn about. We returned the bicycle and headed to somewhere else.

No comments: