Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sweet candy

19th May 2011
Memories bring sweetness, love brings warmth.

Happy Birthday to Mummy.

We went to Seafood Paradies to have a simple dinner for celebration.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

This is my sister.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

I still prefer the outlet located at Singapore Flyer. Apparently, the outlet that I visited is located near my place. I'm so surprised that there's an outlet in Bukit Panjang. Anyway, the food is alright. Definitely, I prefer the crowdness and quality at Singapore Flyer's outlet. It's much better.


Photobucket


My favourite Cereal Prawn.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Last but not least, a family photo.

Photobucket


Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: