Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Begetteth opportunity

16th May 2011
Find what's beyond your hope.

Finally I get to eat my favourite dim sum. Yum Cha ain't really awesome for it's overprice dishes. Usually, I visit Crystal Jade for Xiao Long Bao. Since it's just some craving for dim sum, I usually visit the outlet at Chinatown. It's cheap and nice. Tak Po.

Photobucket

 Big crowds despite non-peak hours.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


After brunch, we went to get KOI cup.

Photobucket




Photobucket


As usual, we went round conducting my favourite hobby. I have all kind of weird hobbies. I love to research even when I'm not travelling. I like to travel and I love to travel smart. I detest the feeling of being cheated and con for my own stupidity. Every now and then, I would make my way to Chinatown updating myself all about travelling plan, cost and currency exchange.

If you love travelling and aim to be a smart and independent traveller, you gonna work this out on your own.

Definitely, I'm not just there to find out about travelling. There's so much to do. Irresistable KOI cup waving gently at you or maybe delicious dessert house for yummy mango ice. More to go, famous ramen restaurant hidden like a gem within. Great burgers stall by westerners.

Sad to say, I do look around at Imperial Palace Garden or CK departmental store (even when my mum's not around). It sounds absurd but I'm not lying. I always discover miracle and cheap loots. They got cheap and beautiful containers pack in a dozen. Soap with slimming effect (most amazing). Special fruit cutter and appliances available. Big and spacious luggage await me to buy them home someday. It's a great place to do, to play, to eat and everything.

Photobucket


Next, we went to Vivocity. Basically, we just explored around and went for our dinner.

Photobucket


We had korean food at Seoul Garden. This is another branch that catering the Korean theme. No steamboat or barbeque available.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


My favourite kimchi but not this outlet. So spicy!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

We are gluttons.

- Dessert Time -


Photobucket


It's recceomended online. Rating ain't amazing. I rate it a so-so. Haha, sort of edible but not to an extend of being awesome. Anyway, it's cheap.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Home sweet home.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: