Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The measures

8th May 2011
To measure a man, measure his heart.

Another day beefing with bf like the usual. We always enjoy barbequeing and bf loves beef more than I do. Well, I prefer beef to pork of course. I never really like pork in my entire life, except bak gua. I think that pork that I consume in Singapore has a kind of weird taste. It's hard to describe. It's a little close to fishy taste but not exactly alike. If you love korean bbq, you can try black pork. It's hardly available in Singapore. Only a few restaurants are serving black pork.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

The best thing about barbequeing with bf is that, I never had to do it myself. He would always barbeque and cut them into smaller slices for me. He knows I hate fatty meat and never failed to eat it and gave me the lean ones. Anyway, he should eat more of the fatty areas since he's so skinny.


Photobucket


Ahhhhh, yum yum. I don't want the pork. Just the beef will do.

Photobucket


We ordered the kimchi soup too. It's damn spicy. It's so spicy that I can even choke on my own rice. Even though it's spicy, it's shiok. I love kimchi because it ease in digestion and gives you good skin. During my short stay in Korea, I had no pimple. Not only that, my skin condition was a lot better. Not to mention my digestive system, the traffic was absolute smooth. Y'know, smooth journey to the west. Ok, I take it back before spoiling your appetite for everything.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Ok, off I go ending it abruptly. There's nothing much to rant about recently. Oh ya, there is. The weather was damn hot and it just rain whenever it like. Ppl, don't forget to consume more fruits and water to build up your immune system yea.

Heath is everything.

Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: