Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 2 in Genting Highland, Part 2

8th April 2011

My semi opened eyelids shielded my eyes from the invincible rays of the afternoon that showed no mercy. Still, we went on with our journey. Chin Swee Temple was part of our intended itinenary actually. It was a really last minute decision to pay a visit there. We initiate the idea to the driver and that ass told us to topped up another 20 bucks and waited 20 minutes for us and I really wished he could shut his gap. You got to really read on to find out more regarding so and so. He's damn annoying and tripped my alarm zone.




He verbally told us what to do and not, and I swear he's a damn liar telling us the negatives only.






Aiya, that one ar! There's nothing over there.
That is for praying, no need to visit.
Very small area only, one small round will do.
There's no need to go all the way up, take a few shots will do.






What the fuck?

Isn't it so?





It's a mountain over there, it's undoubtedly big. There's one stretch of buddhas and statues for phototaking, I'm sure that's a lot larger than just a round. He said we need not pray. This is the main point that I wished to emphasize about. The main purpose of visiting a temple is to pray.




And...

He's telling us not to pray.




Then...

For what?

To stone there for tourist visiting AR.




Mad infuriating to the MAX.




Y'know, Tard and I seriously need to sing some prayers. First, we are jinxed, for life which I hope not. We expect bird poo falling from sky even when we were walking in the mid of town. Second, we mouthbad about all sort of nonsense. It probably began from mocking to cursing death of OURSELVES. Apparently, it's all intentionally.

I totally see the importance to pray despite being a free-thinker.

Photobucket


The cerulean blue sky was brightened by the blast of rays from the afternoon sun upon alighting from the cranky old cab. Every inch of land was baked to a golden brown that included me as well. I hated the scorching hot weather as it's scorching my skin. OUCH, it hurt even when we were at Genting Highlands.

For your info, Genting Highlands wasn't as cold as the past. It could be due to global warming. I guess so. They installed no air-con in their hotel (which is an important factor). There might be someday when Genting Highlands was no longer cooling. I mean scorching hot extend.




Are they gonna install air-cons by then?

Air-con is an amazing tool. To me, it's the greatest invention. It cools you down withing seconds. Sleeping through the night with silky smooth skin. Non-stick (Haha, sounds like some frying pan) despite the freaking hot weather.




Well... well... well...






Who invented that?

Love him/her.






I seriously had difficulty opening my eyes when Tard wanted to camwhore in the mid of nowhere.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

20 minutes was definitely too rush. We could have taken more pictures if the spoiler wasn't around. I swear, he was really getting on our nervers. We stood at a shelter looking out for more exploration. Misery displayed across his face, he acted worned out and desperate to make us leave. Pulling a long face, we boarded the cab reluctantly.







Next thing...

I felt like slapping his damn face.






Hey hey, we paid full fare and we didn't even comb the entire Chin Swee Temple for 20 minute (probably less than 15 minutes). This driver claimed to be in a great rush and blah blah blah so on. He was driving us nuts. He suggested dropping us somewhere...






WHERE?

I didn't even know where the hell he intended to drop us.






Probably somewhere in the middle of the road near Themepark Hotel where cars were speeding up and downs. I didn't even see a pavement for pedestrains. Neither do I see human beings walking in the middle of the road. Hey, it's Malaysia. We were so new to the traffic rules and so on. It was crazy and I didn't want to die in foreign countries.






WE REJECTED HIM IMMEDIATELY.






That crazy cab driver got fucking nuts. It's a road with only single lane. Y'know single lane for one car. You shall not see 2 cars in a lane. That ding dang dong (It refers to mad man), attempted to squeeze in right beside a big car in a single lane with high speed. He failed obviously but that's not my point.



It's damn dangerous OKAY.

I'm fine if he wished to die.



He can jolly well run into another car in search for his own death. It's so wrong of him to put our life at risk.



FAINT!


Why is it so happening?

I sincerely wished for peace and quietness.


Photobucket


Took a random photo with a clown. By the way, it was really tiring to explore around Strawberry Farm and Chin Swee Temple. They might not be really huge and spacious, but it definitely exhaust our energy. Swirling around crazily in joy shall be one of the main factor. After a day (not even 1 day), my legs already felt like lead and my shoulder bag was like ton of bricks pulling me down.

We took a short rest at the hotel before setting out again.

Photobucket


PLEASE!!! DO NOT PLAY POOL OR BILLARD!!!

It's really lousy. We were forced to play as we had too much time to spend. The table was greenish and greyish blue. There was a point of time that I even began to suspect that the table wasn't flat. I always thought it was my imagination. In fact, it's not smooth.




We felt as if we were playing...

ROCK.



The que ball looked like a rock totally. It didn't roll stright at all. It would tumbled around like the way you roll a stone on your table. It sucks. It was a regretful decision. Once bitten, twice shy; I'll never visit ever again unless I'm sick in mind (Or whatever that you say).

Photobucket




Photobucket

I shall end here for the time being. Let me get some refreshments and I'll try to continue with my little updates here and there. I'm dead tired after an entire working day. Stay tuned and I should complete my Genting Trip by this week.




Cross my fingers and say a little prayers.




Ma-ma Mia

Eh eh, just kidding. That's not the prayers.


Have a nice day.


Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: