Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lit a light in the dim

13th August 2011
The winner takes it all, the loser standing small.

I was famished and decided on this restaurant called Kinsahi. It was the interior that caught my attention. I hardly get to see restaurant that was so big and spacious. I'm paying the price of a meal at Ichiban but I'm getting an ambience that was ten times better. The food was above average, definitely I wouldn't wish to boast about how excellent and tasty they were when they weren't up to my expectation. Well, I'll definitely visit there again for it's cheap and good services.

You can pick your preferences for seating, by the man-made pond or sofa seating. You can hear clear crisp of water flow while having your meal. Beautiful beads curtain hanging by the side that brighten your mood.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Salad

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Plum juice

Photobucket
Maporo Ramen

Photobucket
Sashimi

Photobucket
Omelette curry rice

It's an awesome meal that cost less than RM40. If you are looking for cheaper varieties, do keep a lookout for crepe and cone pizza at Level 2 if I'm not wrong. The mall is rather big (probably bigger than Vivocity) that explained myself walking in lost all over the mall.

Do try out this yoghurt ice-cream stall. Probably less than RM6 only. We got the strawberry flavour. I never really have special likings towards yoghurt. To be exact, I'm not a fan of it. But this strawberry flavour was really nice. It's neither too sweet nor sour. Just nice.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Strawberry Yoghurt ice-cream

Next, I had my dinner at Dragon Eastern Restaurant. It was recommended online by a podder. I was browsing around and came to realise that this restuarant had appeared on newspaper numerous time. I'm not gonna lose a hair just to try out the food. So here we go, oops went I mean.
Photobucket
You can tell it's pretty rundown if you gonna compare the interior with restaurants in Singapore. It's kind of common to see such traditional restaurant, with waiters and waitresses in traditional uniform in Malaysia. I'm not expecting any fine dining. When I travel, I'm looking at price and quality of food more than the interior. To be honest, I'll be happy too to see beautiful interior. It's the food that MATTERS to me.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Sweet sour beancurd
Photobucket


Photobucket
Metal plate deer meat

It's very fresh, and you can tear the meat easily. Freshest one I ever had.

Photobucket
Chrysanthemum tea

Photobucket
Seafood claypot with beancurd

This was really tasty but alittle expensive as they charge according to pieces of beancurd. The shrooms and prawns were absolute fresh that you gonna taste the crisp. The reason I love it is because they use fresh raw fish meat unlike the ones we had that replace with fish cake to cut cost.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Cereal prawn

The cereal prawn was not in the menu. If you like cereal prawn like I do, you can put it on special request. I'm sure they gonna prepare the dish the way you want it to be. I had not idea what cereal they are using, it came in round form which turned out to be crispy. I'll definitely order it again.

Photobucket
You must not missed out SWENSEN. They are having promotion on ice-cream. I'm not too sure if it's long term or short term promotion. You can get 2 cones with your ice-cream selection at RM6 only. It's a great deal yeah.


Photobucket




Photobucket

Bf had strawberry while I had coffee flavour.


Photobucket




Photobucket


I shall stop here for the time being before the image takes a while to load.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: