Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 7 in Korea, Seoul (Part 2)

6th December 2010

Here we were, at the Wax Museum.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This picture (above) reminds me of Lin Jun Jie. If you had not forgotten him, I believe you do remember he had an album named 曹操. The background reminds me of that with the soldiers standing beside.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Do you love Mozart's music?

I really adore his music pieces. To me, he's a great talent in music. Just take a look at the numerous music pieces that he had wrote. Piano Sonata No. 16, K545, Mozart considered it as one of the beginner piece. It's a music piece that required skills to play well. It's not just technically, but the softness and story that merged together.

Majority of the pianist only got famous after they had passed away, leaving their music pieces famous ever since then. But Mozart was already famous when he was young. He wrote music pieces for the Queen and was adored by people.

My piano teacher always shared interesting stories about famous musician with me when I was young. She tried to motivate me with different stories and shared many untold stories as well. She told me that Mozart was very rich as he wrote songs for the Queen. Being rich, made him a spendthrift as well. He could easily spend a million a day when he was young and had declared bankruptcy. He was penniless when he passed away.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That was 裴勇俊 (below), and his wig looked realy weird. I guess the the wax statue at Hong Kong Wax Museum of him looked times better than this (below). Haha, funny wig.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The witch that gave Snow White a red apple.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo with the King who brought prosperity to his people. He was the one who invented Korean words and brought the Korean to a new centure. An amazing person that worth respecting.
Photobucket
Look at these Disney notes. They are so cute and nice. I wonder if it could be used afterall.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I want to be a millionaire. Who doesn't?
Photobucket
Santa Claus is coming to town...
Photobucket



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



We had our dinner at a restaurant called Teriyaki. Oh my god, I'm dying to promote this restaurant because their food was awesome and the price was absolutely reasonable. Our meal cost less than 40 bucks. I would rather have this than to pay the same price for Sakae Sushi.
Photobucket

We ordered:

Kimchi Fried Rice
Cheesy Pork Cutlet
Sushi with Alaska Crab

Photobucket

The ambience made everything so soothing and comfortable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We ordered a set meal and it served with Udon. I'm not really a fan for Udon. I prefered dried Udon with egg, it tasted really good when I had it in Japan.
Photobucket
The corn soup was really appetising.


- - - - -


Kimchi Fried Rice.

You can request for less spicy if you can't really take hot stuff. We had the least spicy one and it tasted differently from our usual fried rice. It was served on a hot plate.
Photobucket
I totally had no idea what was that below. I'm so addicted to it. Can anyone tell me please? It tasted like some fruits. Sweet, juicy and crispy like mad.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cheesy Pork Cutlet.

They fried the cutlet till golden brown and wrapped cheese and vegetable within it. You can see the melting cheese that oozed out by the side. It was served with pineapple salad. Simply dipped the cutlet into a specially made dark sauce, it's gonna taste heavenly. Haha, one of the most recommended dish.
Photobucket
California Roll.
Photobucket
Sushi with Alaska Crab

Remember the sushi we had in Sakae Sushi. They had this stupid crab meat sushi which I hate it to the max. It's not the real crab meat, it's crab stick. This restaurant used the real crab meal for it's ingredient. The manager introduced the dish and informed us that it was Alaska Crab.

Weird thoughts then came to my mind. I thought they might be saving the ingredients by putting less Alaska Crab meat. In fact, I'm wrong. The entire sushi was topped with crab meat. Upon taking a small bite, I could vividly see thick inches of crab meat wrapped in the rice. The fish roe was absolutely fresh and you and taste it's freshness. The sushi came in a slightly bigger size compared the usual ones I had. It's yummilicious, I swear.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bf busy eating.

That marked the end of our day. We took a bus back to the Subway Stn and trained back to our apartment. A day with satisfaction from food. Love Building 63, great place and food.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: