Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Be happy for who you are.

People likes to make comparisons, I mean never ending comparsion. Everyone in the world wants to look good in everything and every single way. From attitude to characteristics, from outer to inner beauty, from academic to realistic society. Even my mum likes to compare. That's the most disastrous part of all.



The Fillial Daughter

Apparently, I'm not referring to myself. Every now and then, she would tried her best to psycho me about her so-called friend's daughter giving a home allowance of $1K plus per month.

Oh gosh, do you think I give a shit fuck about it?

Unfortunately, I don't. The "daughter" claimed to work a full-time job, with tutoring jobs every single night ( Blah blah blah bla-ba). She's so hardworking yeah. Well, a month cost on transportation, food and billings etc can add up to 1K easily. My mum would rant about how fillial that "daughter" is/was. Well, I don't care. As long as I give sufficient monthly allowance to my mum, my job's done.



The Rich Girl

My relative ( a bitchy one though) likes to flaunt her future son-in law's wealth.

What's there to flaunt about?

Yeah, the son-in-law comes from a prominent family. He got car, cash and card. Wow, what a 3C boyfriend that all girls yearn for. Wait! Think again carefully.

Who gave him the wealth?

His dad.

Who's the rich man behind?

His dad.

Is that a big deal afterall?

Yeah, my bf drives. Oh, he only knows how to drive. I never claimed that he got a car because it's not his car. It belongs to his dad. I don't see the need to claim that I got a rich bf. I mean, what's the point? Sometimes, I do see naive girls claiming their own bf to be rich when their bf treats them an expensive meal, a trip to genting or whatever it is. A meal or a trip can never be enough to define wealth.

So? My bf brought me overseas for numerous times. Does that means he's rich?

He's not, apparently.

It's not important to get a rich bf. If it's all fated, then let the nature run your future. However, we should never be too materialistic. It's more important to get a bf with good character than money wise.

Who knows if he's filthy rich, yet he beat you in future?

Would you still want someone like that?



Education background differs

Before I get started, just a reminder; I don't mean offensive. My main point focus on comparison. Yea, I do have cousin(s) who might be scholar(s) someday. My mum do have friend's daughter/son who got into ITE or expelled from school. I mean it's a very common thing nowadays. My mum would always whine through the day wondering why none of her daughters becomes a scholar.

This makes everything so pointless. She always compare me with the scholar(s), lol. Well, that makes me look like a loser. Haha, sort of.

 Can't she compared me with someone that's worst than me?

Make me a successful example instead.

I don't care about having a degree or not. Yeah, there were people who urged me to further my studies. Oh, maybe SIM or whatever it is. I seriously don't care. I don't like to follow instructions of "people". Maybe I'm kind of rebellious in a certain way (but definitely a good way). Yeah, a degree can get you a better job.

So what?

There are so many degree holder in SG. 

What makes you think a degree holder certainly earns more than a diploma holder?

The naive me thought that way many years ago. Now, I just gonna disagree with the saying. I have friends who are degree holder. It's true, some of them are doing very well at the moment. They enjoy a good pay of 4-7K every month. It's true, some of them are not doing fine at the moment. They got retrenched due to bad economy, and ended up being jobless. Some of them got a really stable job, but the pay doesn't seem to be prospective, 2 -3K only.

Yeah, I'm just a diploma holder. I enjoy my current job. It's ultra flexible hours ( I can go shopping anytime I want). I'm not earning a lot actually, but it's considered a good beginning for a diploma holder. I can't disclose my salary here but it's really good and I'm satisfied. So, there's no point to compare a degree holder with a diploma holder.

It's just so pointless.

Hey friends, don't need to feel inferior just because you don't have a good education background. Feeling inferior is a form of mocking at yourself. Be satisfied and happy for who you are. Prove yourself with your actions. Don't be influenced by the others. Go for a degree if it's your choice, else it's ok.

We just gonna live with pride.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Alright, it's getting late. I'm almost done with comparisons.

Good night everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: