Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Best buy

28th December 2010

Yes, upon heeding Tard's holy advice, I decided to get the oven no matter how broke I am. One oven can turn me penniless. Bf picked me up in the late evening, we had dinner at Kenny Rogers.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
After dinner, we headed to Carrefour to get my cheap oven. Unfortunately, the oven I wanted to get was SOLD OUT and new stocks would arrive only on the weekends. I'm totally depressed. My bf drove me all the way there to get the oven, yet I'm unable to get any. So sad.

Fortunately, I found a better one at Harvey Norman. Most importantly, it's cheap. The original price was $49 and I bought it for $29 only. I'm happy like a mouse. Haha.

Shall end here then. Bye bye.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: