Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Every now and then



Photobucket

My pathetic spare phone was down finally and I got myself BlackBerry Torch. It's mad cool and cheap after my vouchers discount from Starhub. They gave 100 bucks vouchers and plus the recontract plan was a premium plan, I got another 150 bucks off. That's what I love about Starhub and why I made my mum a hubber. The phone was amazing, great format and everything. Plus I'll be using bbm everywhere and even oversea. Camera function was great, just look at my above picture. It's really clear, just like camera. Love it.

It's been a long time since I blogged about my daily happenings. Recently, I'm feeling so sick. I could hardly get out of bed and not to mention about walking straight because it's totally impossible. I went to see a doctor lately and doctor diagnosed that I had low sugar blood lvl and gave me a 20 mins lecture. I had no idea what's the real cause behind it. I've been eating right, I'm referring to the amount actually. Basically fried food like KFC and MacD. It's so weird that I suffered from low sugar blood level. Oh ya, I got low blood pressure as well. I'm feeling giddy every now and then. It makes me feel as though I'm on a boat 24/7 a day.



THE WORLD IS SPINNING!!!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -






Do you have a bunch of noisy neighbours?

Oh holy shit, I do.





There use to be a lovely old couple living next door. Alright, something happened I guessed. Their children (grown up ones) moved over. They leave their children in their grandparents' care. Actually, it sounds really fine. But I'm afraid, it's not as fine as you thought.

They got 2 sons. Unfortunately, they don't look angelic. They would scream and yell at the top of their voice every day and night.





What's worst?

They would climb up their gate and bang it hard like a mad monkey in cage.



Oh no no no!!! I hate it.

IT'S JUST SO ANIMAL!

Every weekend morning, they would bang and slam my window.





Oh how can they be so cheesepie?

Damn it. Oops.





So, once upon a time, haha, chill, I'm just kidding. One day, they were shouting crazily mad in their house. Laoniang, that's me got irritated till my nerves shivered by themselves. I opened my gate, without scanning the surrounding environment, I scolded them in a tone of a teacher. Professional illness, bear with it.





CAN YOU LOWER YOUR VOLUME?
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT'S WRONG TO SCREAM?
YOU ARE DISTURBING ME!
I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE FROM NOW ON!

DO YOU HEAR ME?





They looked at me with teary puppy eyes and nodded.

It was then I realised their dad was right behind them.





So what?

It's so terrible. The parents should teach them what's wrong and right, not me. His child was screaming loudly, slamming the gate, banging the floor and the dad was doing nothing. NOTHING, nothing at all. I'm mad furious to talk about it now.

I'm not trying to pick up a fight. The children made so much noise pollution that neighbours living upstairs and downstairs had been complaining. Some even knocked on their door and made verbal warning. To think I'm living next door to them. Under such circumstances, it's a miracle that I survived.

They better not irritate and push my patience any further, else I'll write in to Town Council. Well, I guessed it's just a matter of time.

Haha, I shall end here then.

Good night, sweet dreams.


Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: