Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Ever first

27th April 2012
Feel a glow of contentment, feel a glow of satisfaction.

My human battery dying out soon. I seriously wonder where my energy came from lately. It was as if I had entered nightlife programmes. Not really a bad thing, just curious about my energy origin. I was damn screwed at work that day. Settled some stupid and lame issues. I ended up knocking off slightly later than the usual. Not really a big deal, just grouchy over it.

I pick up power nap lately. I ran home as fast as lightning and drop dead on my bed for 2 hours before I woke up again making preparations for the night out. Lined my eyes, jumped into fresh set of clothes. Ok, I don't really doll up when I go club. It's not really an issue to me. I'm just there to drink and have fun. Who cares...

Mw and I bought 2 bottles of Belvedere. It was a treat in return for Bernard and Jason; and many who paid for the drinks previously. Shall treat and steven and keith too someday in return too. We were considered quite fortunate to get a promotion. 2 bottles at 300 bucks only. It's a steal, I know.

Photobucket
#Loves
Photobucket
#Mw and I - Belvedere

We only opened 1 bottle as we don't really drink much. The other bottle was kept. We probably had to make our next visit to clear the bottle. They can only keep the bottle for 2 months maximum. Sad to the max. Anyway, it's really a great party night. I'm sure I drank alot. I was in a terrible mood and it turned out all fine and good in the end. It did cheer me up a little I guess.

Endless cups of Hennessy flowing through my hands. They should have added more mixer for poor drinker like me. Am I a poor drinker?

I had no idea too. You can call me good and bad. Both factors involved. I drink and get high easily. Considered drunk? Mmm, not really in a way. Just being more fun loving in a special "way". My girls knew it all. The good thing about me was that the alcohol disperse fast in me no matter how much I drink. Even if I drink alot, it will disperse within 2 to 3 hours. I will be perfectly sober. That's explain why I'm always the winner standing tall even when I'm physically short.



Photobucket
#Anti-Hennessy
Photobucket
#Sop & I
Photobucket
#Sop and I
Photobucket
#Bern, Sop, Me, Don
Photobucket
#Sop, Me, Don, Aaron
Photobucket
#Bern (Face missing), Sop, Me, Don, Aar
Photobucket
#Random
Photobucket
#Lucky old man with 3 ladies
Photobucket

#Sop, Mw and I

It was quite a happening day. We went club hopping for the night. Back to join the guys at 4am in the morning till the sunrise, Most of them ain't sober when we were back. We had MacD later on when Sop suddenly collapse. She wasn't sober at all. To be exact, unconsious and we hard a hard time transporting her from one place to another. No cab in sight. It was then Jason came along looking dead too. Oh yes, our fortune to have 2 drunkards with us. Zzzz. Jason managed to send Sop home. I guess they reach home before 8am. Poor Mw and me, we only managed to catch some sleep at around 10am.

Great day everyone.

Hope you had a nice holiday too.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: