Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

KSL hotel

The brand new KSL Hotel @ Johor Bahru officially opened. It was my first stay and you can still smell the fresh coat of paint. The cozy blanket that no one had slept in it and the clean bathroom that I indulged under the rain shower. I love rain shower more than bathtub. I don't really like the feeling of lying in the tub. I would love it, if I got my own apartment in future.


Photobucket
#Lobby 1

Photobucket
#Lobby 2

Photobucket
 #Lobby 3

They are having promotion at the moment due to new opening. It's only RM180+ for bigger room and RM160+ for a small room. Slight differences only, room for 3 pax and room for 2 pax. It's spacious and cozy.



Photobucket


Photobucket
Basic necessaties provided. All except shampoo which I had no idea why.

Photobucket
Aston reminds me of western food. It's a name of a restaurant in SG. Unfortunately, it's a toilet bowl now. I'm so turned off by that.

Photobucket


Photobucket

You can simply press the button for "Do not disturb" and "Housekeeping". It's so much convenient compared to hanging signage at the door hinge. I'm always paranoid about being prank. You never know if there's gonna be any mischievous kids that flip your signage that's printed on both side. Imagine you are in a shower or having a sweet dream in bed drooling all over th place. You never expect kids to flip the signage for housekeeping. It's so hard to keep an eye at the door. Things gonna turn disastraous and awkward if the staff barge in for housekeeping.


Photobucket


Photobucket
#Scenery view

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I would definitely visit this hotel again.

Cheers,
Pzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Is the room non-smoking?

Thanks.

Jeanne said...

It's a non-smoking room =)