Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Butterfingers

1st April 2012
A butterfingers, yet a witty one.
Set off to Chinatown despite a tiring day. Chinatown had become my frequent visit lately. Oh well, perhaps I'm aging and I had not realised it till then. We had lunch at Lan Zhou La Mian. The place may look run down, but it's a popular spot for peeps looking for good food. I had Jajangmian (Zha Jiang Mian) there before and I rated it a so-so even though it's the chef's specialty.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
#Achar

Photobucket
#Luo Han Guo

Photobucket
#Jajangmian

Photobucket
#Crispy Toufu

Photobucket
#Xiao Long Bao

Well, crispy toufu and xiao long bao are my favourites. Sufficient marinating and you can taste the ginger directly. Fragrance filled my nose.

So we continued browsing around Chinatown area. To my amazement, AHA! I discovered another fantastic breakfast spot. It looks delicious to me because I love American-style breakfast. Let's see, who shall I target then. I shall pick a potential candidate or MORE to try it out with me. It was like a major discovery.

Had Bean at the hawker near Maxwell building. Then I realise, there's another Lao Ban Beancurd. Anyway, you can try out Bean, it taste the same as Lao Ban.


Photobucket


Photobucket
They got other flavours like chocolate and strawberry.

Photobucket
#Beancurd

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers,Pzy

No comments: