Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Perfect night out

25th April 2012
A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil.

Nights out with Kailing. We meant to meet up on Tuesday night instead, unforseen circumstances caused the postponing. Poor me, busy through the day like a bumble bee. I dont even have the time to change into fresh clothes before heading out. Fortunately, no weird stench. Kailing drove all the way to fetch me. Appreciated =)

Udders was definitely closing upon her arrival. So we switched location. We decided on Holland Village. This lady was real damn cool. She did not need GPS or google map at all. She was not familiar with the road either, yet she managed to hit the location with no mistakes. Cool of her, uncool of me. I'm an road-idiot. Lol.

Some little funny updates. Kailing and I are considered tiny. Well, to be exact, she's tinier than me. On our way to Holland Village in the car, we had many unwanted attentions. Taxi drivers or even passengers on the bus. They would tend to peep in the car to see if there's any soul. Haha, they must be wondering why no ppl in the car. Just imagined how the car moved by itself with no driver. Gosh, that's creepy.
Photobucket


Photobucket
We settled with Everything with Fries. I passed by this outlet quite sometime ago. And I thought it was really nice. In fact, it is. It was Kailing's birthday lately. I hadn't bought anything for her. So I gave her a small treat her instead. No worries, it's not expensive at all. I only spend 30 bucks for both of us. It's cheap and affordable.


Photobucket
#Kailing and I

Photobucket
#The pigs

Photobucket
#Horrid faces

Photobucket
#Perfect night out

Photobucket
#Sparkling apple & Vanilla Milkshake

The Vanilla Milkshake was really good. I shall try the strawberry one on my next trip to Holland Village.


Photobucket
#Sour & Cream with onion


Photobucket
#Caesar Salad

Photobucket
#Kailing

Photobucket
#Me

Photobucket
#Apple Crumble with ice-cream

The apple crumble was very nice. You can feel the crisp on the top layer and the soft thin chiffon cake in between. The chewy apple slices taste perfect with ice-cream absolutely. Perfect taste.


Photobucket
I didn't know we had so much to crap about. We had been talking through the night, probably from 9 plus till 12 plus. Kailing never had enough of craps coz Everything with fries closed at 1230am. She mentioned that we should have tried another outlet that operates till a later timing. Haha, had too much to crap about I guess.

Anyway, it was a great catch-up. I shall see her real soon again.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers,Pzy

No comments: