Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Perfect yourself

Should you be envious?
 
 
I hate to envy others. I see no reason about envying someone else even if the person is/are close to perfect. We are born to create our beautiful world, not to watch how people create their little heaven. If others can do it, why can't we?
No one is born perfect. Even if you are the richest man in the world, you might not own the universe.
 
 
For instance, people envy the rich. But have you ever wonder to yourself, what kind of things cannot be bought with money?
 
 
Love, Friendship or even Air (It's abundant everywhere)
 
 
People envy people with beautiful features. Apparently, it's all about surface. Being a beauty is definitely a plus-plus point. How about a beauty with an ugly heart? Horrible nature? Is that still worth envying.
 
 
Some envy the highly educated ones. True enough, they tend to get a better salary. But think about their jobs, is that part of their interest. You may not be educated, yet you have a good prospect and enjoyed your life tremendously. Which is your worth? Whats your take?
 
 
But sometimes, I do detest hearing people making comparison. Nothing is perfect, and there's no need to compare. Instead of spending time bringing people down to bring up your worth, or complaining about how terrible your life is/was; why not just put your mind in deep thoughts. THINK! Think about how you can make your life better, what can you do to improve, when can you reach for your goals and where you gonna be in future?
 
 
Think of the positives rather than thinking lowly of yourself. No one should ever be inferior. We just got to look up to ourselves and seek for furture opportunities, stepping ahead of the others, ride on the wind of change to a new dimension.
 
 
How do you expect people look up to you when you look down upon yourself?
 
 
Nothing is impossible in the world as long as you have faith. We are not talking about religion. No offence, but to say. Praying hard to strike 4D, pass your exam with flying colours or getting a sexy babe as wife? It's absolutely not practical.
 
 
We reap what we sow.
 
 
How can you expect harvest without putting in effort?
 
 
People, do ever envy people. Because everyone can be the best in the world. It's just solely a mind game. All about your thoughts and how you feel. Prove yourself worth and play the game right. You can be a winner at all time.
 
 
Just remember, no one is perfect.
 
 
If you are after something, unleash your potential, do it the in a right and justisfied ways. Show your capability. Kill the inferior in you.
 
 
That's my perspect of life.
 
 
In my life, I only look down on people who chose to look down on themselves and giving up their future. To be honest, I dont feel inferior of myself. I'm just a short girl at a height of 156cm. Do you think I care about how people joke about my height? Maybe I'm being thick-skinned. Sorry to say, I dont even give a damn about it. Well, I may not be of model height, but just think about the positive points. Friendly souls help me with luggage whenever I travel. Being short and small, I can squeeze through big crowds with no difficulty. People see me as kid and I get discount everywhere I go without showing my identity card unless they asked for it. During war times, bullets definitely have difficulty reaching me.
 
 
I'm just a diploma grad. People think that the market salary for a dip grad is 1.6k or 2k at most. Well, I'm sure there are better. It's not true. It's all about the heart and mind that makes everything work out. I chose to venture on my own and make efforts as I go. I gave up a full time job in an office and went after my dreams 2 yrs ago. I'm considered self-employed at the moment. It might not be a big success, but I'm on my way to success. Even if I fail through the journey to success, I will just try again and again. Setbacks are hard to avoid, but we can counter it bravely.
 
 
I'm fat and people use to say I'm ugly long long time ago. Well, I might not be pretty looking at the moment, but I'm still improving. Trying not to look sloppy and ungroomed. Anyway, look does play a part, but not entirely.
 
 
No one's perfect, but you perfect yourself.
 
 
My words may not be motivating but I'm too trying to inspire myself as I move on.

No comments: