Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sleep all day and party all night

30th March 2012
Sleep all day and party all night.

Another night at Zouk and it was a pretty great night for everyone. I was literally tipsy before the party began. We had games by the bridge. Cassan and I were confused by the "Who What Huh" game. Sort of lame but funny.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Upon entering the club, Keith and Steven ordered 2 trays of shots. I could not even remember how many I had. Weird thing is, Cassan wasn't drunk. I guess she wasn't high enough. Alright, skip this part, else she would be whining when she read this.

The rest of them went off earlier while I stayed till the party's over. Sophia decided to run in the rain to get a cab. Fortunately, Mw met her old friend and he let us hitched a ride home. Billion thanks to him.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers,Pzy

No comments: