Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mad chirpy

13th August 2011
When all come around, it comes around.

Morning! Morning! Morning! I'm having an awesome mood beginning my post with my trip to Johor Bahru. Basically, everything's great for me as long as I'm out of town, where I belong, where I came from. I don't wanna be mad crude, just sick of where I am. Seeing the same old mall, shopping at the same outlets, repeating places of interest that nearly took my life. What's more? A boring lifestyle and daily routine. I'm so drowned in it and I just wanna make an escapade every single sec, even if I'm still in Asia, on a short getaway trip. It's more than enough to heal.

Anyway, we planned to go KSL mall. 95% of the shops by this time should be operating by now. Unfortunately, I'm too broke to shop. I guessed I had kicked my shopping habit. Currently, I'm aiming for goodies to fill up my tummies. It's much more practical than spending on luxury stuffs.

There aren't many hotels around KSL mall. 11@Century hotel is the nearest, cheapest and affordable that we had chose from. It's right beside the mall. It's just a cross road distance to reach the hotel. Furtheremore, there's a famous restaurant downstairs. It's called the Dragon Eastern Restaurant which had appeared numerous time on the newspaper. I shall eleborate on that later on. By the way, the hotel that I stayed was just a 3 stars hotel. It cost only $56 per night and that includes breakfast. Cheap cheap cheapo. For it's location and convenience, I'll definitely go back there again.

I made my way to KSL in the late afternoon. I reached there probably about 3pm, I'm not to sure as I failed to keep track of my timing. Anyway, I'll just heck care since I'm gonna stay over.


Photobucket


The Hotel Lobby

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


This is the place where you gonna have your breakfast if you got your breakfast vouvhers.

Photobucket




Photobucket

I would say everything's good enough for me. Sufficient amenities, shampoos and shower foam are provided. If you need a hair dryer, you might wish to request it at the counter upon check-in. The friendly staffs would sent it to your room in a short moment.

The generators behind might cause some noise. So far, it's fine for me. I'm a heavy sleeper for your information. Once I'm gone, I'm gone. Touchwood, I mean my way to lalaland.


Photobucket


The bathroom was big though. Same size as the one I went  in Genting. I would say this bathroom is so much better. The shower is installed on the ceiling and the water was hot enough just for me.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

There's a safe if you wanna put your valuables in there and shop light trouble-free.


Photobucket
The very next important plan I executed was my LUNCH PLAN. I'm mad hungry for your information. I should have gone there earlier by several hours. Anyway, I'm off. Shall continue soon.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: