Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Hong Kong 2009 Day 4 Part 2

It's snow everywhere. It'ssnowy. Haha. Alright, we went for Mickey and Minnie Phototaking session next.

Photobucket

It's uber cold when the wind blew. I felt icing on my face. I doubt my blood flows which explain why I look pale in all my photo. PS lah, I stay in Singapore; a permanent summer place just like dessert. You can't blame me for not adapting to winter.

Photobucket

Maybe I'm a bad girlfriend. We were in the queue for Mickey Mouse photo taking session. Oh my goodness, you can never understand how cold it was to me. Everyone was so cold that they each bought a piping hot sweet potato. But I can't, it's almost my turn.

Halfway, I ran away for my own entertainment. So I went to this mini-museum leaving my bf in the cold.

Photobucket


Photobucket

You must really watch this. It amused me alot. I was watching it slowly began spinning. During watching and videoing, more and more people join in to watch with me.





Photobucket

With the Mickey and Minnie Finally - Christmas Theme

Photobucket

It's super hungry after the shot lah. We had been suffering cold and wind for nearly an hour. This is worst than Japan. I still think Japan work more efficiently than HongKong. No wonder ppl said this "Doubt you ever want to step into other Disney after Japan and USA".

I totally agree with it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We had pizza and sweet potato. Their sweet potato was really big. Almost the size of my 2 palm.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Next, we proceed to the AdventureLand. I advise travellers to go during daytime. This is because there will be performer entertaining you only in the day time. It's gonna be too dark when night time falls.

Even so, I went there in the night time. This is because I've been there before and prefer to spend more time at the other areas. For instance, musical. Boohoo.

Photobucket


Photobucket

As usual, during the journey in the boat; there's will be an elephant spashing water onto you. Don't worry, you won't be getting too wet afterall.

Photobucket

It's so beautiful.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Next, we went for the Mickey Musical.

Photobucket

It was great and the MC will be doing dances and singing on the stage. Although it's just a musical, but it really catches great attention. The dances with cartoon characters were awesome. Some even gave you hair standing effect. Boo hoo. Too bad, I'm not supposed to video in there.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


You will be given a toy gun with detector; you shall shoot the target and record your points with your opponent. It's fun. But no prize given. Even so, you high score will be displayed there.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Before we went for the fireworks show, we went to collect our photo(s). And I gonna show you later on. It's so warm to be indoor.

No comments: