Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 13 and 14 in Korea, Seoul

12th December 2010

It's my last day in Korea and I'm really emo. I'm probably done with shopping. Shopping spree at Dongdaemum was turning me nuts every single seconds. It's gradually expanding and I really love the place. Buzzling street with colourful lights. Never ending crowd despite night falling in. Girls munching mouthwatering food as they shopped across the entire street despite 3am in the morning. It's a culture that you fail to see in Singapore.

Singapore is mad boring LAH! Shops close at 10 plus, not much entertainment after that. The only Kbox that operates late never fail to cheat our money. There's nothing much to do.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




As usual, brunch of the day.
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I really love bibimbap. If I had a choice, I rather have a bibimbap than fried rice. The vegetables, sauce and meat that mixed around. It's as good as appetiser. It's delicious by itself even without the side dish.

Photobucket

We had beef bowl. It's very very very sweeet!!!! Not to my liking.


Photobucket

They called it Mandong (below). It looked alike with the dumplings we usually had. To be exact, it's almost the same. The only thing was that the ingredient was fresher than the local. Sometimes, we ate pork and it came with a weird stench. In korea, their pork was so fresh that you hardly taste any weird stench within.

If you were to order Man Dong in Korea. Do not order any other dish. Each Mandong was the size of our FIST. It's damn filling.

*Rub Tummy*

Photobucket

It was the last day and we did nothing much except doing last minute shopping. We had tea break at Dunkin Donuts. Woohoo~

Here we go.

Photobucket

The chees donut was damn delicious la. I really like salted food as compared to sweet stuffs. It's yummeh.

Photobucket




Photobucket


We went for 3D movies. Amazing, there wasn't any extra charge. Mmm, I forgotten what movie we had watched. Anyway, like the usual, we had popcorn and Jumbo dog. At this moment as I blog, I really thought that we can eat. Not as in variety but quantity. Shuddery.

Photobucket




Photobucket


After movie, it's all about SHOPPING still.

So I shall save my chantings and skipped to dinner.






Do you know what I love the most about KOREA?

I love their beef.






I can eat a cow, MUAHAHAHA.






It's damn tender despitre adding no seasoning to it. You can easily grill it over fire and it's all truly yours. Bf always gave me beef because I love beef while he ate the pork. Kamsa hamida. We even had sakae to go with meat. Mmm, it goes well with the meat. I don't like to drink sakae plain. It taste horrible.






It taste like...

Nail polish remover.






Ok, maybe some say vodka light. To me, it's chemical.






I added up mixing it with sprite etc and it turned out to be great and nice. It's liquour and here I go in dazed like forever and ever.


Photobucket




Photobucket


Lobster salad. My favourite dish.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Drooling.

Photobucket


Bf packed his luggage when we returned. Poor me, aftermath; I suffered terribly under the power of liquour. I can't hold liquor well and ended up mumbling to myself which I had no idea what I'm tal tal talking about.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




13th December 2010

It's our date of departure. Aww, so sad. We went to visit Uncle Soy. To my surprise, he gave us extra serving for every dishes. I even had an ice-cream (free). So yummy.

Imma so gonna miss his food.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket
Here I am at the airport. Boooo~

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Goodbye Korea. Love you.
Home sweet home till then.
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: