Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Back on the run

Woohoo! I'm back from Genting. Imma so eager to blog about every single little thing that we went through. It's a crazy happy trip despite suffering from some embarassment that you gonna laugh out loud upon reading my post. We had great food like the usual and went to many places. Stay tuned and you gonna hear from me soon.

It might take me a while to blog as I've got other updates as well. Mmm, I guess Ah Tard might be blogging earlier or faster than me. If you happened to chance upon her blog or you got her link, you may wish to read hers first since it's more or less the same stuffs. Well, the weather was really cold up there especially at night. To me, it's quite tolerable during the daytime unless you are going outdoor. It's about 14 degree celcius and I think it's totally tolerable compared to winter places that went below 5 degree celcius.

Good night and thanks for your comments on my tagboard.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: