Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getaway

Hi everyone,

I'm so happy that I can't wait to share it with everyone.

Guess what?

Imma going to Genting Highlands.




Hurray!




Tard and I went to get the tickets to Genting Highlands on Monday. Our mood were badly dampened by all sort of external factors. I always thought in a way that, nothing is free in this whole wide world. If we were to be given/bestowed with something, then there's must be something else taken away.

It's true.

I called on Sunday and got a deal to Genting Highland for 3days 2 nights in a deluxe twin room for First World Hotel at 75 bucks only. It's a great deal yeah? When I dropped down to WTS Travel on Monday, the coach tickets that departs on Wednesday night had been officially sold out. That's when the mood swing finally came in. We were speechless and dumbfounded.

No choice, we got to make do with Thursday morning coach to Genting Highlands at 6am.




#^(&%##$^& - All vulgarities blurted out like crazy deep in my heart.




I don't wanna wake up at 3am and prepare for everything like a zombie. The bus gonna be intensively HOT like hell and the blazing sun might scorch my skin anytime. Each time I closed up my eyes, the picture of long queues kept streaming into my mind. The hotel lobby gonna be packed with crowd and wait for a long while before I could check-in. HMPH!!!

I'm so furious. *Red with anger*

What to do?

Haiz, but to bear with it.

If we were fortunate enough to get the night bus, we would be able to enjoy delicious hot piping breakfast at 530am at Resort hotel. They served breakfast buffet as early as 530am.

HEARTBROKEN.

That's not the final part.

We were then turned off by the manager @ Swensen (Bukit Panjang Plaza)

Smack his face for me if you don't mind. He's fucking rude.

We waited at the entrance like some silly goat, no one served us. We saw alot of seatings (apparently, no business). We went in on our own and the manager yelled at us loudly.

Ohhhh, Scared stiff (Sarcasm)




He told us to get out. Wtfffffffffffffffffffffffff...




I mean, I'm fine if he speak politely like "Can you please wait outside for a while? (With a big smile)". Unfortunately, he did the vice versa that pissed us off absolutely.

He shouted, "Can you'all go outside wait not?(With an impatient look)". That draws quite a number of attentions. It's so sickening and everyone knew what we've been yelled. Damn...

We turned back to the queue and it was seconds (less than 5) before the staff told us to enter.

Irritating not?

You tell me...

We asked for a sofa seat, as the business was running low that day. Not many tables had been occupied. Probably 25% only. That damn staff actually told us that it's been reserved.




Yah, reserved by who?

Ghost ar...




Angry... Angry... Angry...

Fuming mad now!!!

Fine, we decided to make do with the normal seatings. We ordered the "All-Day-Breakfast" and he even taken down the orders in his slip. It was after minutes, I realised there was a sticker that state Not Available. It was then I questioned him. He stood there like a blur cock and looked dazed for a moment before he replied...

"Ahh ah ah ya, er it's cancelled."

ERRRRRRRRR!!!!!

The staffs were rude and the manager didn't even respect the customers.

What kind of service is this?

Tard and I stormed out and headed for Ichiban in the end.

Whatever...

At least we were happier with good service at Ichiban.

Muahahahaha.

I'm feeling better after ranting it here.



Have a nice day and stay tuned for my Genting Highlands post.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: