Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Japan, Official Day 6

31 August 2009

Time flies and it's day 6 now.

I don't wanna go back.I don't wanna go home.I don't wanna go home.


Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant.

Photobucket



I'm glad that I brought one jacket along. But I can't always wear it because I had been wearing it to sleep. Haha. It's typhoon day and we got stranded in the hotel. The hotel staff recommend us to stay in the hotel as most of the public transport might stop.



Still, we wanted to try our luck by getting to Ikebukuro.



Photobucket



We are actually walking in the rain.

Photobucket



You see, my fringe had opened up like a curtain. I tried combing it for many times, but it just refused to close. The wind is simply too strong.

Photobucket



As usual we trained to Ikebukuro.



Their train station was really interesting. They sell belts, luggage and bags. That's not the only one which amazed me. See below picture. That is the one which amazed me to the max. I've seen people selling newspaper and giving out brochures. I haven't seen a real life market. Below has got one selling vegetables and fruits. Oh .. dear ..

Photobucket



Around the station are the Seibu and Tōbu department stores. Seibu, written with the characters for West is on the east end of the station and Tōbu, written with the characters for East, is on the west end. East of the station.



In my own percerption, Seibu, Tobu are really rich and great companies. Just imagine, Singapore has got only public transport. Lets take train as an example, we had no such thing called "private line", isn't it?



In Japan, they had lines belonging to these private company. I finally see how fast their culture is moving. It's really on high speed. No wonder they had been improving really fast over the years.

Photobucket



Look at these cakes.... Hmmmm, they look really yummy.

Photobucket



Even their jelly and pudding looks yummy. Japanese will add plum and fruits into their pudding and jelly. They usually comes in a pack with different colours.

Photobucket



Unlike Singapore, they usually display them in small amount but a tempting way. Their decoration is always neat and beautiful. I won't mind having a cake in the picture below. Every flower cream was neat and properly placed above with no un-tidiness.

Photobucket



We went walking around, at the same time hunting for food.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Muahahaha, we went for high-end shopping.

Photobucket



See above picture.

It's really typhoon. I mentioned that the wind is really very strong. You may not see properly from the picture. I shall just point out one of the example that i had snapped. Look at the lady in blue umbrella. Her umbrella aren't those foldable but those normal ones. The typhoon was so strong that she can't hold her umbrella properly.



The next thing that happened really frightened me. There was a guy holding an umbrella walking toward the station. Upon reaching, his umbrella broke and split on the spot.



Next, I told Chris that I don't wanna walk in the rain anymore. I'm really frightened.



Photobucket



Look at the 2 pictures above.



It's a stall selling milk and it's really fresh cow milk. The milk not only taste good but fresh as well. Christopher is a milk baby actually. He like milk. He drinks Meji milk oftenly and he really like the milk from this particular shop. The shop does not only sell tasty milk but it's enviromental friendly. You had to finish you milk and return the glass bottle to them for recycling purposes. Cool~

Photobucket



It really taste good, i swear.



We had lunch at this shop. The vending machine show no picture at all. Christopher really spent a lot of effort figuring it by walking in and out of the restaurant in search for the correct wording and food for me. For this particular restaurant, you had got to retrieve your food at the given counter.



Christopher worried that i might screw up or scald myself, he serve me. Muahahaha, that's how lucky i am. Furthermore, i doubt i can handle seriously.



Photobucket



You might thought we are sick of ramen. Nope, we aren't sick. Their varieties aren't that limited as Singapore and taste a lot better. Different stalls might be selling different types of noodles. The noodles usually taste different. Their char-siew is damn soft.

Photobucket



As for me, i ordered a rice bowl. It's egg above and chicken below. They had added their home-made sauce into my rice. It's the best chicken egg rice bowl i ever had in my life. Sound ridiculous but it's the truth.

Photobucket



Next, we went walking around the station since we are stranded there due to the typhoon.

Photobucket



Photobucket



There are never ending food in Japan.

Photobucket



Does below picture looks like kueh to you?



Hahaha, they are not. They are raw meat. They displayed in such a nice way that you might had the urge to buy them back for bbq purposes.

Photobucket



Even cookies are in the doggies face-shaped.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Did you see FANCL?



Yup, you didn't see the wrong image. It's FANCL. This Fancl don't sell face mask but quality fruit product. They see majority ready made packet drinks or fruit product for beautifying out skin. Interesting .. Interesting .. Interesting ..

Photobucket



Next, we even bough a Rum Raisin ice-cream puff. It taste super different from those cream puffs. It's yummy ice-cream and the flavour was nice. I had never tasted such ice-cream puff before. It taste healthy and low fat to me.

Photobucket



Below is the ice-cream stall.

Photobucket



In the picture below, the shop behind me sells all kinds of chocolate product. They even sell mini-cakes. Drools~

Photobucket



Next, we got a giant donut.

Photobucket



I always mentioned about how nice their food is. It's true, most of them were nice. But for this particular donut, it taste like SHIT. Please don't visit them to avoid regrets. Hahahaha.

Photobucket



Remember to try the drinks at Stella Kitchen. Their fruit juice aren't dilute, they are freshly blended and had varieties of mixed fruit drinks.

Photobucket



Photobucket



The picture right above was the fruit yoghurt, below are puddings.

Photobucket



What comes to you when we mention Anderson?

Ice-cream



In Japan, their Anderson sells bread. Oh.. dear.. the aroma was so strong that i could smell it from a distance.

Photobucket



Next, we went back to Shinjuku.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Next, we bought some sushi and rice-roll at the stall below.

Photobucket



Next, i kept whining about my craves for Krispy Creme. Christopher went along with me. You must be wondering what Krispy Creme is. Krispy Kreme is a chain of doughnut stores. Its parent company is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Krispy Kreme sells doughnuts, among them glazed doughnuts, served warm. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are sold in supermarkets, grocery stores, convenience stores, gas stations, Wal-Mart and Target stores in the US.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Yummy Donuts, but we didn't buy alot as it can't be kept for long.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Next we went back hotel for a rest since the sky had turned dark. Had a shower like usual and headed for dinner hours later.

Photobucket



Look at the donut, the filling was so volume. Lol.



Off we go for dinner.

Photobucket



As I wasn't really hungry due to eating too much rubbish food in the day, i had something light, sweet tofu with ramen which Chris had what I ate in the afternoon. He was tempted by it. But the stall i tried in the day taste better. The one he had wasn't that bad either.

Photobucket





Good night everyone. Stay tune for my Disney post tomorrow.



I love Disneyland, and it's my greatest dream to go Japan Disneyland. Christopher realised my dream. My dream's coming true true true.



*Pinch* - *Ouch*



I'm glad I'm not dreaming. Muahahahahaha... I'm smiling even when I sleep.

No comments: