Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

All about flour

We are taking Microeconomic UT today. To my surprise, I actually reached the class 45 minutes beforehand. Jinx enough, I thought I might be late, therefore i set off 1 hour earlier. I ended up sitting in the class with Yann all the way till 830 sharp.

Though we are in "exam environment", but our mind drifted as time goes by. We even had the mood to joke about broken wrist. Oops, sounds a little like discrimination , shhh. It's inside secret.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Before UT, my mind was filled with prata.

Right after UT, both of us went Bukit Timah straight. Oh, it was a long long journey and Yann's PMS symptoms were out once again. Well, i'm seriously frightened about it and i'm considered fortunate this time round.

Thanks to the stupid long journey bus, her PMS recovered. "Heng Ar", i'm so glad i didn't die under her palm once again, though i know she has relapse once in a while. Okok, shh...

Photobucket

Upon reachin, we ordered all flour made food. Roti John, Prata Ice-Cream and Tissue Prata. We thought they might be in small portion untill we were served. At our table, there were 3 NP students sitting right behind Yann. Upon serving, one of the boy look stunned. Okok, I understand his thoughts and feeling. Scroll down and you will feel the same.

Photobucket

Look at the portion. It's super huge for two of us, isn't it obvious why he is shocked over it?

Photobucket

Anyway, we settled 80% of it and even took a stroll at Beauty World. Well, declined stage based on what we had learn. Yann and I took 184 back. This time round, it's truly fast. God Bless, otherwise i might kana her PMS effect again.

I SCARED LA ~

Hahaha, that's about it.

No comments: