Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Great plans to Japan

Great news to me. I'm so glad that Five Star has agree to cancel my trip to Korea. Even so, i still love to visit Korea. Thanks to the cancellation, i'm having a change of plan. It's not Korea this time roung, i'm visiting Japan.

Hohoho - I'm damn excited. I should say ten times more excited.

Hello, it's Japan, i had never dare to dream about visitng it. True, it's really an expensive trip, but it's definitely worth to see. I can't imagine how beautiful the Disneyland is going to be like. The feel of Hong Kong Disneyland gaves my goosebumps. I believe Japan Disneyland is going to melt me real soon.

Alright, i shall cut my crap and blog in detail when i'm back. I will be setting of on the 25th Aug. I'm setting off right after my last UT (exam). I will be taking SQ to Japan and will be staying in the SunRoute Hotel.

Based on my research, it's near to red light district BUT i still think it's a strategic location. On the left, it's JR station and Metro on my right. Takashimaya and all shoppings surround my hotel, isn't it great?

Photobucket




Photobucket

My Itinenary:

Day 1 (Shinjuku and Ikebukuro)
- Takashimaya
- Meiji Shrine
- Book package at Hakone Booth
- Sunshine City

Day 2 ( Akanbaneshi and Odaiba)
- Tsukuji Fishmarket
- Tokyo Tower
- Guiness World Record Museum
- Wax Museum
- Rainbow Bridge
- Ferris Wheel
- Palette Town

Day 3 (Keio Tama Center)
- Sanrio Puroland (Hello Kitty Land)

Day 4 (Ueno and Asakusa)
- Ueno Zoo
- Ueno Park
- Ameyoko
- Senjoji Temple

Day 5 (Hakone)
- Little Prince Museum (if have time to)
- Mori No Yu
- Yunessan
- Shrine
- Owakuda
- Begonia Garden

Day 6 & 7 (Maihama)
- Disneyland
- Disneysea

Day 8 (Harajuku, Shinuya and Akihabara)
- Takeshita Street
- Huge LV shop
- Kiddy Land
- Shibuya 209
- Electrical and electronic selling area

No comments: