Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 1 in KL

Woo hoo (",) It's time to set off for KL finally and i'm totally not looking forward to it AT ALL. All i can do is to PSYCHO myself non-stop that i gonna have great shopping in KL which is 100% a lie.

My kiasu dad woke everyone up at 5am when our bus will only start off at 9am. Everyone prepared ready and Chris came to pick up up. I even fight the front seat with my dad *Oh - nanny nanny poo poo*. I don't really care. We reached at 7am.

Oh no!!!

Can you imagine even after our breakfast, we still got to wait another 2 hr. Totally thankful to my daddy for being so kiasu. LOL. Everyone was camping at the coffeeshop. I just can't tolerate the enviroment with wet floor, rain splashing in and watching roaches walking everywhere.

Chris went home after dropping us at the bus terminal.

Photobucket

My sister, and Mummy

Photobucket

No one wanted to sit at the front seat. Well, it's very uncomfortable and everyone gonna make their way pass you. My dad chose that seat and he wanted to exchange with us by force. Oh well, my sister and i just ran up the bus and refused to swap seat with him. "Father and daughter also no talk lo" LOL

One word for him: "Mafan"


Photobucket

We reached Yong Peng finally. No one dare to have their brunch there. There's was once i tried their food, i didn't had any stomachache but my tummy was stirring like hell from the inside. This time round, for the sake of hygiene, for the sake of health, we ate pau (buns) only.

It was purely a bun which i don't even dare to eat more than half of it.


Photobucket

Finally we reached KL.

Photobucket

Our bus pass by a hotel.

I really wonder why are they naming it "SINGAPORE HOTEL" when it's totally worst than hotel 81.

Btw, the hotel we will be staying is called "Swiss Garden Hotel". It's a four start hotel. Location aren't that bad either, slightluy 5 min more of walk compared to Bintang Royale.

Checked in finally and i shall show you pictures of my hotel room. It was rather interesting that we still need to slot in security card in the lift to make access to your floor level.

Photobucket

I really regret for not bringing any laptop over when they are providing internet services.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Everything aren't that bad isn't it.


Photobucket

They even sent cookies and chocolate to us on both Christmas Day and Christmas Eve.


Photobucket

Off we go.

Where?
Shopping of coz.

We went BB plaza and Lot 10 on the first day.

The local style aren't really my style. Their clothings were all very colourful which make me totally giddy especially when the enviroment was very pack. Almost everywhere were on sale of 25RM. Well, around thailand pricing. Somehow i felt that the clothings in Thailand seems nicer than KL.

As for their toilet - totally cannot make it. Majority requires you to squat.

After all shopping was done. We went to a cafe called "PapaRich" to have some high tea. The name of the restaurant was a little weird though.

Photobucket

While enjoying our meals, there was this waiter who deliberately hold on to a teapot and walked over to our table. He look at my sister and i directly. He gave those kind of weird looks. I knew what he must be thinking.

He must have thought we were twins.

Oh my goodness, i'm at least 2 to 3 yrs older than my sister. Isn't it obvious that we were not twins.

##!*&^%

Photobucket

Less than 50(RM) paid. Quite cheap though.


Photobucket

Time to go bed.

No comments: