Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Art Lesson

Yesterday

Cassan came to my house around 6 plus in the evening yesterday. Woo-hoo, she bought my dinner as well otherwise i would have suffered under my mum's poisonous cooking. Not really that poisonous, i consider it as inedible most of the time.


She simply made me feel like Tarzan having fruits and veggies all day long.


We started everything off.



Photobucket


As for the Christmas Tree, Cassan wanted to draw it initially. But it was so "un-artistic", i mean it's primary school art work. So i suggested her getting fabric leaves with some accessories for garnishing.


She was sewing crazily. Btw it wasn't that easy either.


She spent at least 8 hours sewing everything up.



WOW!!!


Photobucket




Photobucket


I places about 12 beads for the tree decoration. She requested 16 ( i guess she thought it might be fast). She ended up sewing like mad while i'm watching TV series online. Wahahaha (",)


Hey hey, i not petty ok. This is for her love one, you can't expect me to do it for her. Previously, i did one card for her ex bf. C'mon 70% is my work lo. It seems like she's quite serious in this "relationship", she did 90% of the work.


CONGRATS!!!


Hahahahahaha (",) Let's pray hard that the "guy would frame it up"


Photobucket
The picture aren't that clear. The Santa Claus and the Reindeer were POPPED (pop
out) sitting on the snow (cotton wool). As for the rope/string the Santa was
holding on were not drawn. It was a real rope of string attached to it. As for
the prezzie, they were popped with real ribbon.



I guess, you should have knew it better than i do about the tree.


Photobucket


Finally done!!!


We went Delifrance to have breakfast.


Photobucket


Quite cheap though.


I didn't slept through last night. In fact, i was wide awake doing these stuffs and i can't imagined that i could go for tuition. Woo-lala...


Cassan promise to buy me a meal if her "about to be BF" buy her a present.

No comments: