Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Morning striding behind

5th November 2011
Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.
True places are never down in the map, they never are.

We flounder, the air ungainly in our new lungs with sunlight streaming merciless on the shore of morning. When the morning gild the skies, chirps of bird filled the atmostphere. I dragged my tired body out of the bed relectantly, almost crawling my way into shower. Silly me failed to adjust the water temperature, almost got my ass burnt alive.

Photobucket

Time for breakfast. There's limited variety on Saturday. If you are expecting more, you must definitely join the breakfast on Sunday morning. It's a Saturday morning, therefore I don't expect much. I would say the food is good and fresh.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

My scrumptious breakfast was all satisfaction. We went to walk along the sandy beach. I was quite surprised to see people swimming by the seaside. Anyway, the beach and sea was rather clean as compared to ECP. I would say probably 10 times better. As for me, I'm sure I prefer the swimming pool still. As you see, chlorine kills all germs particles. LOL.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


If you are lucky enough, I'm sure you can find big beautiful shells on the beach. I found one almost the size of my fist.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I went to have a dip in the pool later on. Alright, I'm shall end it here.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: