Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fancy delight

Sharing the happiness to time.

Erm, I should probably answer some questionaires raised in the tagboard. As long as you are raising a proper question in the tagboard, I'll definitely answer the questions. I'm not trying to act noble and free from happenings. Previous, I had chose not to answer because cursing and swearing at whoever you are referring to in the tagboard is/are not considered a questions. I hope you do get my point. I'm glad the sky is blue once again reverting everything back to normal, back to it's path.

Regarding itinenary issue, I really thought that I should make it clear. I had never ever initiate selling my itinenary. My itinenary consist of all my travelling relevant information which I had gathered on my own. It includes not only the place of interest but very detail transport information as well. It has information on the transport cost from one place to another, entrance fee, ways of exit and cheap lobangs (shopping etc).

These itinenaries are MY PRECIOUS BABY.

From past, to now, and to the future.

I spend a hard time gathering them which explained why I hardly got lost when I travelled on F&E. Without them, I can never be a survivor. Travelling with tour and on your own is a total different dimension.

People offered to BUY my itinenary for your information.

I was checking through my mail when someone requested to buy the itinenary from me(First time ever). I don't mind sharing information bits and pieces. Well, this man actually wanted the original version of my baby. I sort of email him and let him know that I can help him out with his doubts. He insisted on buying it from me and he offered me 70 bucks. To me, he's a kind soul as he did not use my baby as a platform, making money out of it. Since then, I had quite a number of people who email me wanting to buy it from me.

Furthermore, I don't see anything wrong with my acts. It's my copyright, my work, my baby. If you are not interested in buying, or are you unhappy with pricing (not stated by me), you can always say NO. I had never forced anyone to buy from me, neither do I bargain the price with anyone. You can always do the research on your own, find your own map, do your own markings and plan your own itinenary. I hope you get what I mean. No harm though, just some clarification.

Sharing of products aint my forte. Well, I'm not a professional blogger. This is just my little online diary, mostly about my trips, my food and my besties. I don't get paid to do advertorials. I dont mind sharing of products when I have the time. I did come across really great products at times. Maybe you can drop a comment in my tagboard regarding the types of products you are interested in. I'll definitely post it up if I have good recommendation.

You can share with me your recommendations and I'm sure I will appreciate it too. Y'know, it's always good to share. Makes one happy though.

That guy is not my bf's younger brother. He's just a friend of a friend.

My complexion is not that good. Pimples popping on monthy basis brings my mood right to scarcity. I got sensitive skin, very very and extremely sensitive types. I can only use hypoallergenic products. It's quite troublesome as I got to read details of product making sure it's declared hypoallergenic before I could apply them to my face. I'm currently using the gentle wash from New York Skin Solution, previously Neutrogena. They are both great to me. Definitely Neutrogena would be a more budget one. I'm considering Clinique product after I complete my current one.


--------------------


I love egg tarts especially the crispy and fresh ones. Yup, I'm sharing with you some snacks that I loved. Well, I'm not sure if your taste buds and likings are different from mine. It could be highly possible. But no harm trying isn't it?

You can always stop buying if you don't like the taste or grab it oftenly if you happen to like it.

Fancy Delight
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It looks a little different from the usual one, in a cupcake shape. The egg in between is super creamy and thick. Plus, I had never came across egg tarts shape in such a way. It's a fresh and new idea.
Photobucket

I shall stop here.

Have a nice weekend and holidays.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: