Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 11 in Korea, Seoul


10th December 2010

Good Morning!

Breakfast in Korea is the best among all.



No french toast, nor half boiled eggs.
No sunny side up, nor scrambled eggs.
No hot coffee nor ice milo.



Y'know, the usual boring food.

I'm loving Korea food more and more. I'm so loving the beginning of the day with a bowl of delicious hot soup and fragrant rice. The spicy hot soup always kept me warm throughout the day. I seriously don't mind having it every single morning.

People always complained about how horrible the korean food is especially when they joined tour. Korean food is never horrible. It's only horrible, terrible and totally vegetable when you joined a tour. Tour guide draws commision for a living. They only bring you to places where they are paid and not beause they are delicious.

Therefore it's a plus point to travel on your own. You get to see and decide what to eat. No one can ever to force a ginseng chicken down your throat if you don't like it. You can watch the way others eat before deciding to settle for it or not.

That's why I love travelling on my own.

I always book my own tickets and plan my own itinenary. I make changes accordingly to my liking. Sometimes, the weather can be bad, and I'll just change it. It's just so Free and Easy.

If you had never gone travelling F&E, try it.

You will love it and get addicted to it, just like me. It's fun to explore around on your own. You learnt as you make mistakes at the same time. You learnt the hard way, and never repeat the same mistakes.

In the future, when people asked you for tips; you can stand upright and tell then the facts.

How cool it is?

Haha.


Photobucket

Photobucket
We went to Sinchon. We wanted to go Folk Museum in the first place, unfortunately the rain was too heavy. The weather was really cold and we had no umbrellas. So we decided to roam around Sinchon Area.

There's nothing much at Sinchon, except night streets.

To me, not really that nice afterall.

We had a short break at a cafe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favourite Mocha with bread.

I love bread and FLOUR, all sort of fattening food.

Muahahaha~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sinchon might be the place for you if only you are looking for traditional stuffs.

For example, handicraft or hanbok.

Photobucket
You can get traditional crackers here as well.

Not really cheap in my opinion.

Basically nothing's cheap when you are outta Singapore.


Photobucket

Photobucket
There are shops everywhere. Y'know EVERYWHERE!!! Even in the subway tunnel, you see korean girls that shop like crazy over discounted face mask or even nail polish.

COOL!

Photobucket
Do you know what I love the most about KOREA?

Their barbecue pork and beef are driving me nuts and crazy.

Here I am, at one of the restaurant for dinner.

The beef... Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!

That pork belly... Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket
I always love to wrap these yummy side dishes into fresh lettuce with a slice of beef.

DROOLS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SEE!!! I ate so much until my face getting rounder each day.

Photobucket
Disco Jump

It's like an entertainment. People got to grab the handle tightly or attempt to jump in the middle as the plate moves. Well, totally objection in playing it. Guys would gather right at the front just like a long queue when there are girls up there.

You can see what's the girls are wearing completely. Their skirts would be flying up and down throughout the ride. This totally explains why.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good night.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: