Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life is mostly froth and bubble

16th October 2011
A hug is the greatest gift; one size fits all and exchangeable.

As usual, my living alarm woke me up without fail. My phone rang while I was enjoying snuggles under my thick and warm blanket. Without fail, she bomb my phone. Without fail, I snooze her. She must be puzzled when I begged her desperately for just another golden five (5 minutes of sleep) or probably an advanced power nap.

It's an excursion to Singapore Zoological Garden or you can call it a Zoo. Despite knowing how boring it can be, limited animals and expensive yucky food, imma looking forward to this trip. Living in a small city somehow leads your thoughts to haywire. You know it's boring like the way it is, yet you still maintain a glimpse of hope trying real hard to capture every single moment of curiosity that brings you to a new dimension. I must be really bored to be looking forward to the Zoo excursion.

Tard brought a friend along while I brought my bf along.

Photobucket




Photobucket


They were the early birds as expected. My bf was having difficulty waking up and he shifted the blame to me. No matter it is indirectly or directly, it's just so not-cool about him. He openly blamed me and told the whole wide world that I'm the one who overslept. Bearing with his infuriating nonsense made me boiled instantly just the piping soup noodle.

Photobucket


We went to the Zoo in a cab. Oh by the way, we purchased entry tickets from groupons website. Well, a cheap deal. The tickets excluded tram ride. After the trip, I hereby proved that tram ride is not necessary. It's not really that big. Definitely, a flat pumps would be comfy rather than heels. The sight of ladies wearing heels at the zoo simply caught me in amazement. I just couldn't take my eyes off them. I idolise them for being able to walk and bear with the long distance.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


My eyes swell a little due to sleeping late and waking up early. Bingo, I did not apply eyeliner which explained why they look smaller than usual, or probably around the same since they ain't big even with eyeliner on. I thought of applying initially until the thought of the red burning hot sun scorching it's way down strucked my mind. I gonna be perspiring mad and I seriously don't appreciate the sticky feel with my eyeliner staining onto the bottom of my eyes. I seriously disapprove applying concealer over perspiration. Not only that, I hate to perspire with makeup on. It's just so uncomfortable.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We went to watch animal shows that nearly bored us to death. I'm glad Chris bought us ice-creams to quench our thirst. The moving wind simply stopped moving from the moment we stopped moving. Apparently, there wasn't any wind in the first place. What a humid day!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Before that, we came across a blue bird. My itchy mouth just can't sop blabbering nonsense. I was criticising how weird the bird was in blue and not moving like a Stamford Raffles. Suddenly, it turned to stare at me and everyone laughed at me. How's scary! Lame bird.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Learn the ways to differentiate crocodiles and alligator?

Bf and I were debating crazily about the species of crocodiles. Apparently he's right about the crocodile and I'm not. Hey man, I got dignity and I'm a sore loser. I ended up claiming myself to be right by force. It's alright to be sore and I'm sort of used to it by the way. I'm just being sore to my bf, so I guessed it doesn't matter much or less.

Photobucket




Photobucket


The pony was so tiny. I seriously felt upset when I saw kids riding on it. It's kids' size but I still think it's too tiny to be ride. So cute...

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


The lamb/goat, whatever you name it; reminds me of my Australia Gold Coast trip. It's something that you absolutely never be able to experience in Singapore. I remembered vividly how I stroke and patted the lamb when I was in Australia and I carried them in my arm just like babies. They never struggled and they tend to jump onto my body. They are looking forward to hugs from people. How cute!

Well, you can only get to see them locked up in an enclosure over here.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We took the horse carriages. It's so cool not to be missed unless you get to ride them oftenly. Not the case for me, best time for me to grab the golden chance and have a ride.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Sealion Show


Photobucket

Polar bear was no longer available in the Zoo. As you can see they vanished from the existing map. I hope they had been sent back to where they come from as Singapore is really too warm and humid for Polar Bears. It was only during the show then I realised, we left with only 1 sealion that could perform. Many years back when I was still a child, I managed to watch many sealions performing on stage.

Now, it's all left with ONE MAN SHOW.

Salute!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Home sweet home after the trip. Everyone feeling sweaty and stinky. We hopped on a cab and off we went in different directions. Nice excursion though.

Have a nice day too.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: