Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Just another day

It's a long long journey...

It's been quite a while since I blog. Well, I'm really busy working trying real hard just to earn a living like all commoners. The reason we work is to strive and reach for a better goal. Thunderstorms and tornados might just intrude from time to time giving you a hell of time. You might be lost for a while, but you should never fail to get back to your path.

There's no free lunch in the world. You may not always get the best of both world. Neverthless, greed does fill us. We never fail to yearn for it. Don't you agree?

That's life.

Living the way you are, the way you want to be, the way you strive will bring you a brand new horizon.

I shall put my granny's rant aside and update a little bits and pieces. I'll be going on a short trip next weekend, I'm so looking forward it. It's just a simple getaway and I really hope it's not gonna rain. The place I'm going meant to be pretty sunny. As you see, it's monsoon season and Thailand's flooding like crazy. I love rainy days but when comes to oversea trip. Cross my finger and pray real hard. If everything's fine, I might have a far better mood to post. Wooha!

I'm gonna sleep, nights, everyone!

Have a nice weekend.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: