Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happier state of mind

9th September 2011
Let the rain kiss you and sing you a lullaby.

Tagboard is flooding like mad with all the irrelevant and so. Sigh, I knew that, no matter what I say, nothing goes into ears. No matter what happen, life has to move on. We are just living humans. We can't dawn on unhappiness and live in misery. Be optimistic and strive hard forward without looking back. To be honest, yes, I deliberately not blog to tone things down or you can say I'm scared to blog. Haha, I don't mind admitting that, neither do I mind readers telling me so. I'm absolutely fine.

Life is hectic as usual. It's all about work and life. My life means no life. I had been facing my rectangular laptop screen at every end of the day. I know it's meaningless, but I had to. Or maybe you can recommend me something better or meaningful to do. H&M had opened for quite sometime, I've been looking forward to visit but no time. Furthermore, I had burnt a hole in my pocket during my KL trip. Y'know, shopping is crazy in KL. I seriously don't mind going there again. Slacking at the same hotel despite the horrible dispute. I truly believe that it's nothing but just some unexpected and unforseen circumstances. For the comfortable room and delicious scrumptious breakfast. Gosh, it's on my mind.

Bf had been neglecting me (always... always... always) due to his studies. He's either doing project, revising his school work or doing part time to pay off his fees. No time for me, sob sob. No la, I'm not that emotional either. I'm happy that he's neglecting me for studies because he's doing the right thing. Alright, I'm more or less done with simple updates.


Photobucket

I used to like Ajisen for it's soupy ramen. But now, I had better likings and cravings. I'm crazy for Saporo Ramen. Well, I can't say it's taste really good to everyone. As you know, different people have different liking for certain taste. I love Saporo for it's soup base. It's thicker than Ajisen and they used duck egg instead of normal eggs. The char siew is tender not chewy at all (I hate chewy ones). It's located between Ajisen and Fruit Pardise at Plaza Singapura. I'm not sure if there's other outlets. But that's the outlet I visit usually. It's addictive.


Photobucket

My boyfriend is the best of all. No matter how poor he is, he always give me everything I want. When I ask for something, I'll get it. He will work his life and give me the best. Just as I requested to eat Saporo, here I am. Yummy!

Oh no, my hair was looking thick in the photo. I know, I know. I'm upset over it too. Looking like a lion instead of a lioness. You will see my power when I roar. Haha, I'm just kidding. Anyway, I trim it recently and the hairstylist look pretty amazed when he saw my hair. Yes, in fact, my hair grow fast, I would say very fast. It's around shoulder length at the beginning of the year, now it's reaching waistline. I got them trim shorter as it was said online that hair that reach waistline attract ah-piao (ghost???). I'm pretty scared. Lol.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Yeah, my craving settled. Here I am having yummy fruit tart.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Tada!

My yummy banana chocolate tart.

Good night, sleep well.

Have a nice day.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: