Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another pop

Here I got an interesting question that I came across. I'm curious about public answers and responses to this. My question is...

Are you able to accept photo with a woman's arm around your boyfriend or a man's arm around your girlfriend?

Please cast you votes/answer to the tagboard. Only answers like "acceptable" and "non-acceptable" would be accepted. If you got any further comments or questionaires, please email me instead. The vote ends at 2pm.Thank you.

-CLOSED-

In my opinion, yes, probably to a certain extend. For instant, if he/she is a lifetime friend or family members to the extend of cousins or distant relatives. It's absolutely acceptable. Or maybe we can say it in another way. If it is classmate for years or someone whom you know for long, there is utterly no wrong in that.

BUT...

If you were to say, it's a hi-bye friend, someone whom you did not know for long; probably just a guy/girl in the next class, it's unacceptable. I would agree for group photo taking scenarios but not just a picture of 2. It's misleading, and definitely lead to misunderstanding.

Well, it's just a random topic to clear some dust. So dont think in depth too much, kill cells though. 

Have a nice day, everyone.


Cheers,
Pzy 

No comments: