Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Chaos among chaos

3rd September 2011
Chaos was the score which realilty had written down

Let me recap a little on my previous post for Kuala Lumpur trip. It was totally fun, absurd and happening like it's no way to be true. Unfortunately, the seed of chaos was sowed deeper than the ocean and wild like a runaway car. The staff carried our stuffs to the new apartment reluctantly. Misery was written all over his face. Every single little gesture made me understood how he was red with anger. Too bad, every single little gesture of his was absolutely infuriating beginning with that unfriendly stern looking face. You click here to read my previous post (Day 1 Part 1, Part 2)

Anyway, it's my customer's right to retrieve my rights and I got all the says. To be honest, I wish to tell everyone that I'm not totally in the right too. When you are overseas, it's always best to remain neutral. To be exact, try to bear with things around no matter how unhappy you are. Although it's KL, whether it is KL, Bangkok, Australia, USA or any countries, it's always best not to offend people. I'm sure you heard of "it's better to be safe than sorry". You never know what's gonna happen the next second. It's just a friendly tip here.

In fact, I did stack my head high on pillow over the night and made reflections of our actions and attitude. I seldom got myself into hot soup especially when I'm overseas. The atrocious issues from dawn till task might be the source of fire.

Let me introduce you to my new apartment for our perfect stay. It's twice or maybe thrice the size of our hotel room, definitely big and spacious enough for us to run about up and down. It's awesome. Right behind the television was our cozy bed room. You can just tuck right into the comfy bed, spin the television around and knocked out instantly. As for Mw, she took up the entire coach for her beauty sleep. 90% of the time she was on the couch and I ended up having no chance to slack on it.

Photobucket




Photobucket

We had stoves and big fridge for all yummies stock up. We even had a dining area which I forgotten to take a picture of it. Mw was dying to cook. It's mad awesome to have a cooking area especially during a long stay. We had only 3 days 2 night, so we opted for the forgo option. Still, Mw was dying to try. I seriously pondered deep about what she gonna cook or can cook other than instant food. Overall, the kitchen was new, clean and perfect. We even had oven for pizza and pasta.

If I had a higher budget, I would have book Swiss Garden Residence too. It's definitely more than SGD200 a day unless you can whack it off from internet with a super discounted price.


Photobucket


We had a study corner. It's perfect for Mw who wanted to chiong (rush) her assignment during the trip.

Photobucket



Photobucket


This was our little bedroom that looked really cozy. Everything was great except a little stuffy as our room was newly renovated and might be vacant for sometime. We had 2 air-cons but the room was still warm. Mw was the one to blame for opening the window overnight. Apparently cold air escape into the atmosphere. I'm absolutely not used to sleep in warm environment. I need to hibernate like a polar bear, cozy and cooling underneath the thick cozy blanket as I snuggle with pillow, grab them with my legs and arms like I'm holding on to a tree trunk. Sighed...

Photobucket


We had a better safe here. Unfortunately, the second misfortune began. The room was so new that it was not activated. Once again, we had to bombard the conceirge with calls. It was then something interesting happened, either the phone wasn't activated or the conceirge detested us so much that they failed to answer our calls. Fuming mad, Yan and I stormed down and chant chant chant. Lol, I'm kidding. We got the man to fix everything up eventually.

Photobucket


Our walk in wardrobe. BIG!

Photobucket

That was our bathroom, amazingly big and there's the big window behind shower. You can shower and slack on the man-made pool or bath tub with a beautiful sight scene. I believe Mw got the absolute guts to do so. I will preferred to wind up the curtain and not expose anything naked to the public causing obscenity. Lol.


Photobucket


We requested for amenities to be brought over.

Photobucket


That was the man-made bath tub Mw intend to soak within. She must have planned it! Haha.

Photobucket

We struggled and repacked everything in order till 3am. It's 4am, finally everyone was sleeping on a clothesline tucked underneath our own blanket doing different styles of kungfu.





- - - - - - - - - -




I had a big problem here. I couldn't wake up at all, I'm dead tired. My souls and heart left me instantly after the night and I'm clueless about my natural reaction. Our alarms began to ring in a consecutive manner. Mine was the loudest and it was placed for from me. I'm so uneager to retrieve it, but Yan told me to off it. I crawled unwillingly to my phone and I was so tired that I fell asleep before I could off it entirely. I ended up sleeping with it held tight in my hands. Since then, everyone increase their immunity towards my alarm. Nothing could ever wake them up.

Finally it's 8 plus, Yan sat up beside me. I was freaking tired plus the room was mad warm. I sat up beside her and teared. I went back to sleep in guilt behind her back. She ended up lying in bed too.

No matter what's the hour, what's the time; it's still time for rise and shine and we had our breakfast at the hotel buffet restaurant. It's complimentary breakfast we purchased upon booking of hotel.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Fresh croissant


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


The breakfast was a fabulous one. After our breakfast, we went back to our hotel for the final wash up before we set off to do some nice shoppings. Here's some nice pictures around the apartment.

Photobucket

They got rooftop swimming pool that reminds me of Marina Bay Sand. There's gym and sauna. I'm sure it's gonna be enjoyable to stay at the apartment.


Photobucket




Photobucket


Awesome environment.

Photobucket

I shall end it here.

Have a nice day.


Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: