Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scorch and rain

1st October 2011
Prioritize your priority

Horrible humid weather gonna scorch my skin someday. The upcoming rainy days gonna chill my inner bones. Bf got to work during weekend during the holidays. Poor me, no more entertainment. I bet he will whine every day and night about his tiredness. Though it is sort of true, but I'll never agree. I had a bet with him recently. He promised that if I scored an A, he will bring me out on trips more frequently. He better do so, else I will bug him endlessly and made him dream of my horrible ghostly face every night. Muahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sat by the balcony area and bf found himself to be animal-like, viewed by numerous passerby. Too bad, I like the view, it's definitely not up to him to decide because only what I say count. Muahahahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had dinner with bf at Bugis. It's a Japanese Restaurant, their signature dish is Udon. To be exact, it's handmade Udon. Well, it's really hard to find smooth and volume udon in Singapore. Furthermore, it's inexpensive. Less than 40 bucks, a meal for 2. Perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a nice holiday.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: