Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Make a difference

7th April 2012
Curiosity begins as an act of tearing.

It was a-hungry afternoon. I was famished like crazy. I couldn't even walk straight like the usual me. The only thing that crossed my mind was food. We wanted to go for Sushi King (well rated in Malaysia) initially. Change of plans at the very last minute. We decided to go for Arashi.

Photobucket


Photobucket

It's like some steamboat restaurant actually. They have many different soup base for you to choose from. It was a great variety to me. I had kimchi soup for the steamboat. Kimchi brings my spirits up for no reason.
Photobucket

I love the interior of the restaurant. It look so beautiful. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that the person who design this interior had missed out the comfort factor. It's very beautiful but the seatings ain't comfortable. In fact the seatings were too low. Ok, I'm short, but that's not the point. That contribute a little. Chris complained that the seating was too low for him too. See, see, the problem doesn't lie in me.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Each set is consist of 1 person portion only. But I suggest sharing instead. Just order one pot and you can top up the dishes if you want. It's more economic and you can have a greater variety of dishes.

Photobucket
Must try the meatball. It's nice.

Photobucket

They got many types of sauce for you to go with.
Photobucket

Dinner at Swensen. It's cheap of  course.
Photobucket


Photobucket

#Mushroom Soup
 
The mushroom soup was so much better than SG one. Most importantly, it's cheaper. Only RM5!
Photobucket
#Chef Salad
 
The chef salad wasn't really nice. Totally cannot make it.

Photobucket

#Coney Dog with Salad
 
Satisfied with food finally.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: