Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Hoodies

20th April 2012
When the cats come out to play, the bats come out to play.

Once and over again, I had to admit it's my idea. Inspirations all from me. No matter how I denied that I wasn't the planner, and shifted it solely to Mw. Peeps still think it was me who draft out the plan and execute them. Yes, it's me. Mw and I went to Cineleisure lately. So we caught sight of a hoodie. It's sort of lame. It's just a plain hoodie that you can wear and go around neighbourhood area.
Photobucket
#The 3 Hoodies

Poor Sop was made to follow my plans. She was a die-hard clubber. It's as if she will die anytime if she club less for a week. I told her that, if she's willing to wear this lame hoodie with me and Mw, we will club with her for 3 consecutive weeks. To my greatest shock, she was absolutely willing to play along. Now you know what I meant by die-hard clubber. Absolutely her. It cost 20 bucks each.


Photobucket
#Sop, Me, Mw


In fact, we really wore it to the club. We found it awkward initially. In the end, it was so comfortable and normal for us. We just hop around like it's our house in that white hoodie. It's baggy and comfy, no ones know if we were fat or slim. Great! Best idea. Sop was telling me that we looked like some performer for the club last night. Then the terrible thoughts struck me. But overall, it was fun.


Photobucket
By the way, I would like to conclude Mw's photography skill was horrible to the max. Absolutely cannot make it. Sigh, among so many group photos, I'm only able to select a few. Stressed. 

Anyway, we went to Rebel/Zircas. It wasn't really as bad as I expected. We went Shanghai dolly later on to meet Bernard and Jason.


Photobucket
#Me & Sop

Photobucket
#Mw & Me

Photobucket
#Mw & Me

Photobucket
#Me & Sop

Sop initially said hoodies is only for Zouk. In the end, she was damn on. She just whack the hoodies off from the pushcart and forced to wear it immediately. That was cool.

Photobucket


Photobucket
It was a great night. But I just can't forget the angry look on Sop when someone said she look 23. Her faces sulked like bittergourd. It just happened to be someone cute who said that to her. No wonder, her fire fire burning on the dancefloor. Lol.

Oh ya, another irritating issue originate from someone who kept bombing our hp like crazy. It's all about 4am issue. Sop ended up telling the person STFU. Oh gosh, it just pissed that someone off. Mmm, Cassan might know who it was. He's just getting on Sop's nerves. Triggering her patience.


Photobucket

It's a great night.

Love the new Hoodies Clan <3

Have an enjoyable weekend.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: