Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Unconditional loves

28th April 2012
Desire is indivudual. Happiness is common.

It was a Saturday night. Poor me only managed to reach home at 9am in the morning. I slept less than 7 hours and headed out again. Shall fill up the details in the next upcoming post, it was a classic I would say. My body was weak and wobbly. I felt like a walking dead. Lack of beauty sleep when I'm not a beauty makes me an ugly bitch. So sad. Ok, not able to understand what I'm saying right now as well.

Took a cab to holiday inn for dinner. It's a buffet dinner. Overall, it's acceptable. Not very fantastic ones to be honest. You should try when there's promotions going on. Not worth the original price in my opinion. We paid only less than 40 bucks per pax. The usual price should be around 70 bucks + if I'm not wrong.

Some shots from sis's phone below.

Photobucket
#Jocelyn & I

Photobucket
#Combine

Photobucket
#Me & Jocelyn

Photobucket
#Candid

Photobucket
#Jocelyn & I

That's why I love camera photos at all time. Forever clear. Lol.

Photobucket#My Family

Photobucket#Me
Photobucket
#Drinking unsightly

I had a great dinner. My sister ate slowly and I had a hard time tolerating her. I was done in an hour and the dinner lasted her for 3 hour. The entire family was watching her while she was eating. I simply ran out of patience. Fortunately, I brought my itouch to keep myself entertaine. Thank god.

Have a nice holiday ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: