Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Riding on the wind of change

14th April 2012
Riding against the wind to another horizon.

It was finally weekend. Everyone loves weekend, maybe not for everyone. Well, that's defintiely me. We had dinner at Xing Wang before we went to watch Battleship. I thought it's gonna be a boring show, well, it turned out nice. Thrilling and interesting, at least it did capture my attention completely throughout. It turned out to be hilarious at certain parts. Unfortunately, Sop was not reacting at all.

When everyone was amazed...
When everyone was laughing...
When everyone was stunned...

She was absolutely motionless. Oh well, the only movement of her was crossing her fair legs.

After movie, we headed to Alps. One of my usual hangouts last time. It turned out to be Jason's frequent hangout rather than mine. So sad, he's a drinker I guess. Therefore, it's his territory. We ordered platter and Vodka. We were overly paranoid thinking that we aren't able to finish the vodka. In fact, we finished every single drop.
Photobucket
#Platter

Photobucket
#Fries

Photobucket
#Vodka

Photobucket
#Animal Plasters

Randomly, I took out these plaster. I was worried of having blisters. It just happened that I ran out of plasters for that day. It was my greatest mistake asking Mw for help. So WRONG. All her plasters had animal. Oh my, oh my, I hate cute stuffs. I'm quite an earth colour person, never really appreciate cartoons. The only cartoon characters are mostly from Disney. Favourite top listed shall be Mickey Mouse. I find myself weird at times because I hate Minnie. Anyway, I will never ask Mw for her plasters again unless I'm really desperate.


Photobucket
#Meiwen & Animal Plasters

Photobucket
#Ladies Shot 1

Photobucket
#Ladies Shot 2

Photobucket
#With my darling and brother

Photobucket
#Meiwen, Me, Sophia, Jason, Jacky 1

Photobucket
#Family Shot by crew

Photobucket
#Meiwen, Me, Sophia

For some special reason I guess, Meiwen was so cheerful lately. She was like a glowing firefly lately, bright mood and less tantrums. To be exact, she was much more faster than before. Still slow, but improvements shown. Not only that, she was less tired and supportive in activities. Display good participation. She was simply hyperactive. Lol. A round of applause to her for her great changes. I finally found the "her" during our secondary school days. I'm so happy to have the old her back. At least, she was happier than before.

I'm sure she's happy to have me too.

*Proud of myself* Muahahaha.


Photobucket
#Me and Sophia

We had many rounds of dice game. It was super fun that I'm forever standing and shouting in the public. Well, I'm not alone. Meiwen shouted louder than me when it comes to the battle game of drinking.


Photobucket
#The wild boar and I
Oh well, that's her new nick and she likes it. Zzzzzz, no idea why too.


Photobucket
#Meiwen, Me, Jason & Jacky

Photobucket
#Me, Sophia, Jason, Jacky

Photobucket
#A big toast to everyone

It was an entire crazy night. It'd be more fun if Cassan is around. Miss her so much. But she's #Foreverbusy. Let out a big sigh. We were so crazy that we went to powerhouse at 2am. Seriously, Mw's battery lasted throughout. Not only that, we even went to Mustafa to have prata and manage to shop around Mustafa. Jason who's no longer sober was sent onto a cab home. I was looking for my earphone, preferable audio-technica. Well, no idea why I like that so much. Probably for it's clip on design. Unfortunately, it's not available in Sg, I guess. The brand is available, but not the design I'm looking for.

It was a great and fun night.

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: