Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All night long

30th April 2012
A night on town that makes life a better one.

It was such a happy day because I finally met my Robin, Berlin. That monstrous Robin cheated my feelings. She promised to be free after 16th April and only managed to entertain me the very last night. Look at how much I love her, I even remembered the exact date that she was available without the need of jotting it down in my organiser at all. In order to meet up with the busy one, I cancelled my last lesson. I was supposed to end at 10pm, I ended at 9pm all her her. Not only that, I had to work in the morning the following day.

She was shocked when I told her. She must have melted on the spot. Haha, I knew she was. That's why she loves me. Ok, sounds mushy suddenly but I dont really care.

Photobucket

She was my Robin. She fought the hunters bravely always. I really appreciate her help. She requested to be called Wonderwoman instead. I wanted to give in but I just can't. It's kind of nightmare to watch a Wonderwoman clearing an entire pot of soup and food. It's those steamboat ones. It's scary enough to imagine. Loves her, bits and pieces.

Photobucket

Shirui joined us as well. My sister went with us to Geylang for supper too. Unfortunately, she was too drunk. That's why I exclude her in the photo. Credits to Berlin's bf for driving us there and sending us home with no complaints. *Thumbs up*

Have a nice day peeps.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: