Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beyond the smile

19th May 2012
Wake up with a smile that makes your day.

It's another weekend, and here I was, at Johor Bahru again. I went to Bukit Indah for some purposes that defeat the purposes. It's just a small mall with no movie theatre, arcade is available though but I'm not pretty interested in it. Shopping was fine, shoes and clothes would be sufficient. I would definitely be there again someday probably when I have the time again.

Chris intended to bring me to a jetty for seafood dinner. Initially it should be Restaurant A, but he chose a B instead since it's slightly more packed. I named it A and B because I can't read the name of the restaurant. What a joke. Anyway, it's not very accessible there. I recommend car as the main form of transport.

Photobucket
#Seafood Crayfish
Photobucket
#Kailan with shrooms
Photobucket
#Cereal prawn

Photobucket
#Fried bun
Photobucket
#Restaurant
Photobucket
#Jetty

The good point about the place, you can get a pretty good seaview during your meal.

Photobucket
#Chris & I
Photobucket


#My new manicure

Yup, I did my nails again. It was done at a different outlet. I'm not really satisfied with their services and skill. I still prefer E-artistic @ KSL mall. It might look fine to you, but I'm pretty sure the skill is of no standard. Anyway, I'm pretty satisfied with the design. I chose the colours and glitterings. I always love dark colour french design. Blue-ish to blackish are my pretty loves.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: