Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Harvest Moon

18th May 2012
The sun will never fail to rise after the rain.

Thank God, It's Friday. In short, TGIF. I really love friday because it's the last day of working days. Maybe not for everyone, at least for me, it's the last. It's like a day where I can rest in peace, play like mad, party like crazy or even feast like a bear. Isn't it awesome?

Well, that really depends. It depends on the people you are hanging out with. I don't really like those 'political' hangouts. I absolutely see no point in joing gatherings whereby syndrome of hate exist between one another. Seriously pointless and a waste of time. Gathering is meant to be fun and not ruining mood.

Ss knocked off at Bugis while Hy was just 3 stations away, we settled for Bugis. Not being picky of food, we settled with steamboat. Gosh, I need to go on a diet. I had steamboat twice in a month. It was then lately I promised Berlin to bring her for laksa steamboat on the 8th June 2012. My memory is working fantastically. It gonna make 3 feasts in a month. So satisfying, yet so sinful.

Photobucket

#Huiyee & Me

Ss and I waited for Hy's holy arrival 0515. She was supposed to arrive at 5.15pm as she promised. Everyone knew her well. No one believed her words in the group conversation (Whatsapp). It was really hillarious when she tried to put in nice words for herself, whereas the rest decided to turn a deaf ear on her. It was no surprise that she arrived at 6pm despite she self claimed that she reached at 0540. It's not true at all.

We made out way to La Mei Zi and settled down while waiting for the other arrival.


Photobucket

#Siau Shian, Me, Huiyee (Late Queen)
Photobucket

#Chicken, Tom Yum, Sour Vegetables soup

Photobucket

#Siau Shian & Me

Photobucket

#Me & Late Queen


Photobucket
#Big spread of food

Before everyone hit their destination, our tummy was rumbling like thunder. Without a choice, fail to resist temptation, we picked up our chopsticks and started feasting. Wan Lin and Min Wee were rather early. 10 minutes after our feasting, they arrived. Poor Yb was stucked in a bad traffic jam.

Photobucket

#The prawn killer

Photobucket
#Poor prawns
Photobucket


#Sausages

Photobucket
#Hy's sausage massacre

This lady grabbed a whole plate of sausages claiming that everyone love sausages. It turned out to be the other way round. We only love the normal sausages. Taiwan sausages in soup can be absurd to us. Being bad, I scooped all the sausages and flood her plate with it. I'm so bad, but she requested for it. Everytime I tried to be nice to her, getting her a drink, grabbing her some food. She would stare at me in daze as if tornado is around the corner. She would tell me how scared she was when I was being nice. So, conclusion time. I'm bad most of the time?

Awww.... How sad...

HAHAHAHAHA

So fun to freak her out at times.

Photobucket
#Huiyee & Wan Lin

Huiyee not forgetting to hold her sausage to prove her loyalty and loves for it.

Photobucket
#Wanlin & I
Photobucket
#Min Wee & Me
Photobucket
#Huiyee & I
Photobucket
#Massacre aftermath
Photobucket
#Ss peeling prawns

Billion credits to Ss, everyone wanted to eat prawns but no one want to peel. Our previous prawn killer Yb was stucked in a jam. Ss was the next generation groomed. Anyway, Ss's skill was much better. She peeled everything unlike Yb. Haha, Yb removes head only. Lol.

Photobucket
#Family shot 1
Photobucket
#Family shot 2
Photobucket
#Ss, Me, Wanlin
Photobucket
#Tissue cases

Souvenirs from Wanlin with <3

She went to Bkk and brought loads of Naraya tissue casing for us to choose.

Photobucket
#With our little prezzies
Photobucket
#Epic
Photobucket
#At the hotel

We watched Dark Shadow by Johnny Depp. So-so only. I rated it 3/5 only. I wanted to give it 2.5 instead. After much consideration, I decided to make it 3 on the account of Johnny Depp. Lame ttm.

We cabbed home after our movie for the night.

Next meet up shall be host by Wanlin.

Hope to see them soon.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: