Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Decryption

It's Saturday. I had a great party with my darling and sop last night those everyone was acting like a zombie after a hard day of work. Well, it's just so hard to reject Friday night. Mw and I met up with Jason for dinner at Manna Story located at Plaza Singapura. Quite a great meal though. Jason was eating like mad-slow and he even wanted dessert after that. Sop was hurling vulgarities like mad upon learning that she gonna camp thru by herself at the winebar by herself. How hillarious was that?

Fortunately she met her friends there, so perfect waiting. The best part was, I met Huiying and Adeline at Zouk too. Great, party together. How fun was that.

The picture below was taken quite sometime go. C'mon, tell me, make a quick guess.

Which is Long Island Tea?
Photobucket
#Long Island Tea

Tehee, BOTH. We went with Sop and Anth. He made a special order for the ladies. Apparently, it's no longer Long Island tea. Coke-less that made us swallowed in difficulty. We ended up mixing coke to it by ourselves. Anthony made 3-4 trips to the bar for extra coke. Lame to the max. It was a fun day and Sop was mad sweet that night.

Photobucket

Mmm, should I cut bangs or maintain my side fringe instead? Zzzzz...

Bonjour! Have a great weekend like I do.

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: