Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scrumptious with love

11th June 2011
Engage and create what's within your capability.

My room was awashed in the sunlight as I made preparation before meeting Cassan. We were heading to Prive Cafe located at Keppel Bay for breakfast. The weather was so warm that I hardly felt a tingle of gentle breeze swishing in the air. We took Bus 963 to Harbourfront. It's rather accessible if you wanna walk in but I'm sure the distance ain't any light brisk walking. I personally prefer cabbing in. I'm the meter jumped by 20c only.

Here we were, PRIVE.

Photobucket

Aroma of scrumptious breakfast incaded the entire restaurant. Sweet smelling scent of pancakes drifted under my nose. I waited patiently after placing our order. Tard was supposed to join us as it rained in the morning and it spoiled her plan of climbing Bukit Timah Hill.

Photobucket




Photobucket


People always assumed that I'm always the one coming out with mischievous plan. Not really the exact way. This time round, it's Cassan. She proposed a very nasty plan to agitate Tard's brain cell. Apparently, we main to kill her cells deadly. Cassan suggested to take potrait photos showing our arrival at PRIVE. She fished out her handphone and we took a few shots. The very next moment, we were seated down quietly engrossed with Whatsapp, sending of pictures. Being the executor, I sent Tard a potrait photo of us. Tard knew we did it on purpose. Yeah, we were.

It's not my plan, I swear.

Photobucket


This is my Big Breakfast. I always love bacons and egg especially in the morning. Big breakfast usually gave me a more variety of choices. I have toasted bread, bake beans, sausage, shrooms and salad. Yums.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Cassan ordered her Egg Omelette with fresh salmon. Nah, I never like salmon. I never like to eat raw food. You can say I'm a poor gourmet who doesn't know how to appreciate good food. I might be a poor gourmet, but I'm actually very picky about food. I have strong taste bud and strong sense of tasting. I always surprised bf by telling him what "additional" ingredient had been added to the dish that make the dish delicious or unique. 99% of the time, I'm right. I'm not that useless either, yeah.

Photobucket

*Evil grins*

Upon food being served, mischievous thought triggered the alarm. It's my turn to fished my lovely bb and took shots of our brunch. I sent it to Tard without hesitation. She began ranting about how intentional we were sending her pictures of food when we knew that she got retained home by her mum.


Photobucket




Photobucket

Beautiful scenery, it's definitely more beautiful during night time. Bf brought me to PRIVE fine dining during my last birthday. The scenery was really amazing at night, you gonna love the sight of the brightly lit bridge at Keppel Bay. The place is awesome except for it's non-strategic location.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We went to Daiso and bought some necessaties for the picnic. It's mad crowded. Daiso seemed to be getting popular. I still prefer Bukit Panjang outlet, big and spacious, neat and tidy. I got disposable lunch boxes and a gigantic mat for everyone. Daiso cheated my feeling. It was stated clearly that the pack consist of 2 mats, it turned out to be one only. It's heart breaking.

Photobucket

We had ice-cream at Yigloo.


Photobucket




Photobucket
Cassan should have told me honestly that she wanted some ice kachang. We were supposed to decorate the ice-cream. That lady ended up decorating it just like ice kachang. See below for more. Haha, it's the exact ingredient of what you see in ice kachang.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


There's promotion going on, so we bought three. Wahaha.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Alright, that's about it.

Hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: