Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

More than enough

Endless arrows directed to Tard. It seemed like everything she did make everyone unhappy about it. Like I say, everyone err. Probably you should not hold grudges against her. You are looking at her in your own way without understanding her.




Yes, friends of yann.

By tagging in my comment box without stating your name, is that brave of you?
If you are friends of yann, don't you think you should standby your friend?
Through hiding in her friend list capturing every opportunities to bring her down, what are you?
Putting in personal attacks after claiming to be friends of her, what is your main motive?




Oh, friends of yann.

Oh friends of yann, just freaking delete her from your facebook friend list if you hate her.
Oh friends of yann, stop adding fuel to fire because no one forces you to befriend her.
Oh friends of yann, just hate her openly under the great sky and let her know who you are.




I didn't mean to be sarcastic. It's just that I'm really disappointed with such ugly human behavioural. Putting a person down doesn't make you a saint. One should do the right and good at all times. Personal attacks ain't making you feel better.

Ans me...

Do you feel awesome now?
Do you feel proud about what you've done?
Does it makes you happy when the whole world is cursing her?

I tried to give everyone rooms to tell your say. I got endless comments filled with dirty vulgarities. I got to filter vulgar comments at hours interval. It brought me nothing except stress and trouble. No matter how calm she looked on the surface after the major aftermath, I knew that she was unhappy.




What do you expect me to do?

Yes, I did thought of removing the comment box.




What do I get in return?

People threatening to help her gain unwanted fame of being a slut if I remove the comment box.




I understand that some of you just wanna stand up for me. Yes, probably some of the photos she tag to me in facebook can be rather unglamourous. I don't feel upset about that. She probably just missed out some editing for me. I can always untag the photos if I really don't like it. No fret, it's really ok and I swear I'm fine.

If I'm not taking it to heart, why should you?

There are so many meaningful things to be done.




I introduce you 2 options:

(1)
If you really think that she was being nasty, just heck care about her. No point wasting saliva on her if you think that she's such a devil. Cursing and blaming is not gonna work anymore if she's born a sinner.

(2)
If you really think that she was trying to make changes, just open your arm and give her a new chance. Everyone err and I'm sure you did. You might feel happier watching her change in improve in personality and human ethics.




That's just all I wanna say. Forgive me if I'm being rude or straightforward. Deleting and clearing of nonsensical comments can be a torment at times(I'm so STRESS!). I'm her friend, watching her walk down the road ain't my wish. She already lost faith and interest in blogging, all I wanna say - give her a new phase of life. Next thing, don't make her problem into my problem. I recommend you not to use my blog as a channel to attack her. Just tell her directly if you had any grudges against her.


Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: