Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Potion to lies

An everlasting trust may not be as everlasting as you thought to be.

Photobucket

Lies had been enveloping my life. I seriously pondered deeply to myself if human had sense of guilt when they lie. They can just lie through their teeth as easy as ABC without blinking the eyes for the least. They can easily come up with excuses that you hardly believe their tales. People can just reprioritize their needs, desires as they wish. They tend to miss out little bits and pieces as they move on. Desires is a horrid sin that results people in making mistakes. Desires can blind a person in a second. There were millions and billions of people who had forsaken their goals, families, friends and their love ones for what they want. It's not a sin, but a mistake that one had fail to seen everything through. Till then, you found what you need, you had already forsaken every little bits. It's just too late to turn back.

Everyone makes mistakes. Most importantly, you got to get everything on the right track. Unfortunately, there are/were people who tend to shift blame on the others when the mistakes went out of control. They just got the cheeks to put the blame and add on tons of weight on the other's shoulder instead of stacking their pillow high up and smack their head right into it for some deep reflection.

The ugly truth, but the truthful truth.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




I had reading problems. Nah, I'm not stammering. It's probably some eyesight problem. I can't read words off the whiteboard anymore. Anyway, I just make myself a pair of spectacles. GSS makes my life merry. I got my frame at $9.90. It cost $160 originally and I got it at $9.90. It's a mad awesome deal that warms my heart gently. It's a great comfort for a church mouse. The next awesome deal is that I make crizal lens for myself. It's only $140 at the end of the day. It's mad cheap right?

IMMA SO HAPPY

- SHALALA -

The optician who did a check on my eyes probe a weird question upon my payment. I guess, I hurt his poor pride indirectly. Just to let you know...

He seemed to be in late twenties.

He exclaimed, "You are my age!"

I stared at him in daze and bewilderment thinking that this man is not making any sense out of his question. So I tell him...

Really, how can it be?

And he said...

Guess my age then?

I replied...

You seemed to be in thirties.

His face turned dull immediately. I guess I shattered his fragile little heart. He thought I'm just some JC students buying specs for school reopening. Wth? No wonder the staff kept recommending my specs for school use. Eh hey, it's for personal use.

Okok, Mr Op, I'm really sorry about it. Pat pat.

Ok, I got nothing much to blog about. I'm still waiting for everything to tone down.

Till then, good night.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: