Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gloom to delight

5th November 2011
A gloomiest night will wear on to a lovely morning.

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

Oh, please do not ever try the dessert at the Resort because they tasted really bad. To an extend of awful. The so-called ice-kachang had no taste despite the really appetising appearance with an ice-cream on top of it. I'm totally deceived by it. Anyway, I'm glad I wasn't the one who ordered it.


Photobucket


He struggled badly to finish it.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Tada, changed before I went for a dip in the pool. I really had to digest the cluster or beef lying in the stomach.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


You need not worry about bringing your own towel etc. You can just sign your name at the counter beside the pool and they will hand you the towels. Just return it after use, and they will just strike off your name. It's absolutely free of charge.

Photobucket




Photobucket


We went for Balinese Full Body Massage later on. It cost about RM120. I can't really remember the exact cost for it. Overall, it was spendid for me despite reading bad comments about the service. The lady did a very good massage for me. The strength was appropriate. I personally prefer strengthy one rather gentle one. I don't really like gentle ones as I can feel no effect on me. Well, that's personal preferences.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



We went for dinner later on. I shall update soon.

P/S: Please take note that this is a pre post.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: