Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Take a step back

I don't need to explain anything to anyone about our friendship. John Doe, I don't care if people think that I could or could not do such a thing. I don't need you to judge me. If you think it's all cover up, go ahead and think what you want. I'm not as fucking free as you thought. I had a job, a life and alot more to be done. To me, you are just another hater trying to bring me down.

If you had any doubts about our friendship, it's your doubts, not mine. Are you me or her? Do you have the same chemistry between us? What do you even know about us? Are you even us? NO, you aren't.

I wished and wanted to remove the fucking tagboard. So you think I'm not pissed with that tagboard? You are so wrong. I wished that I had done it probably a year ago when an annoymous hater tagged that if I ever dare to remove this bloody tagboard, he/she would make things worst for us. Ever since the HWZ issues, you think I dare to risk it all the way? Who are you to judge my judgement? You're trying to play a hero telling me to remove the tagboard. Have you considered about the consequences? If the disastrous history ever repeat, are you able to bear the consequences? Or will you? How are you going to?

Hey Mr, you had not went through the HWZ issue with us. How much do you know about the consequences? Standing by the screen, reading about how people gonna make you the next infamous or even credit to the newspaper. You think it's freaking fun. What if I remove the tagboard, and this history repeat, don't you think I'm being more sorry and irresponsible to my friend. It's as good as pushing her into the damn cold and deep blue sea, letting the weak struggle in water till death. Is that what you want from me?

You must have thought that I could easily make a police report and nab the person who threatened us. It's not easy as you thought. Everything has a process to be done. We need the IP adress, and we need an attorney. I'm not any rich girl neither am I wealthy enough to hire one. I'm just someone leading a normal life. I'm confident that I had no ability to hire one. It's really costly. Just consulting, can cost you up at 1k or more. What about next? Sueing the person on and on? You gonna pay for me?

Let's be logic, let's not talk about just one hater. We assume if there are 3 or 5 or even 10. I'm not a fucking billionaire okay. If I am, I would risk it all out.

The scenario has been a lot better compared to 6mths ago. Things had toned down after a while. Can't you see that things are improving? If you thought that I wouldn't even remove a tagboard to prevent hurtful comments against her then go ahead.  I had hurtful comments against me, so do I remove the comment (from you) or the entire tagboard? No, because I'm trying hard to let things tone down. Sometimes, you got to take a step back and see what's really good. In the moment of anger, I can remove the damn tagboard and risk everything out. But if I take a step back, letting things tone down by nature, don't you think it is better?

No comments: